[UFP]United Federation of Planets - Hall of fame additions

Announcements from the Federation Command leadership to the community.

Moderators: Starfleet Security, Federation Council, Office of Propaganda

Picard
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

[UFP]United Federation of Planets - Hall of fame additions

Post by Picard »

Greetings,

This post is long overdue and written under particular circumstances. As you all know while it is true that UFP officially ceased to exist, it also continued to live within one of it's founding fleet, FC. For it is UFP officers, including the leadership and founders who decided to reopen FC after the unfortunate events in UFP. Consequently, I felt it was our responsibility to honor those who contributed to UFP's success, stood for it's principles and served it valiantly for years this even though the organization is no longer open. FC and the UFP sites will continue to serve as a monument to all that was accomplished.

It is indeed important for us to honor those who have contributed so many years and countless hours to make UFP what it was. They represent the best UFP had to offer. Each in their own way they influenced many others to do great things for the fleet.

Given that the UFP's Admiral's Council no longer exists the task to select those officers fell to the remaining UFP admirals now serving in FC. I must point out that this has been a fair process and these nominations were made and approved by the same admirals who built UFP and lead it for years.

The following names deserve to be recognized and honored for they built, sustained and served one of the finest gaming fleet ever created. Their names will be proudly displayed on UFP's and FC's web sites.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Admiral Alexraptor:
You are a true veteran from another time, I remember when you joined the first FC in the early 2000's I knew very quickly that you would be able to make a huge contribution to it's success. But it was nothing compared to the dedication and distinguish service you gave to UFP. You were part of the original UFP leadership, and contrary to many officers who once had reached the top and decided to leave to find new challenges elsewhere you choose to continue to serve this for almost 7 years. Making Admiral Alexraptor the single longest serving UFP officer ever, having never resigned or retired. Until the very end Alexraptor showed us all the meaning of unwavering loyalty and dedication.

Fleet Admiral Costello:
Costello joined UFP during it's golden era, I remember first noticing him when he reached the rank of Commander. He displayed uncommon professionalism and had a gift for command. He was, as a squadron XO, able to easily stand out from the rest of the officers. I remember pushing for him to get "premature" assignments in order to test his abilities under fire. Never have I regretted it. Not only did he manage to excel in his duties but also managed to raise the bar for the others who followed. In turn strengthening the entire fleet for the following years. When the great Bridge Commander wars came I quickly realized that he was an essential part of the war effort, his leadership skills as well as his gaming skills were instrumental in securing an outstanding victory. Costello was awarded the Flying Cross which is the most prestigious war time medal. He has always shown extraordinary dedication in all aspect of his service to UFP. His eager for advancement, the pride he had both for his accomplishments and the fleet always pushed him to do more and to do it better than the rest of his peers. The same peers recognized this when they elected him to be Fleet Admiral, making him part of a very exclusive club. Fleet Admiral Costello, you have accomplished too much in too many fields for me to enumerate them all but suffice to say that you have been one of the great UFP leader and it is an honor for me to add you to UFP's hall of fame.

Admiral Viper:
Another veteran from the first FC who greatly contributed to UFP's early success. You were part of the original UFP leadership and you were essential in shaping UFP into what it became. It has been an honor for me to serve with you for so many years both in FC and UFP. Viper is a good example of an officer who did it all and choose to remain in the fleet. In the later years of the UFP era Viper was not always active but he always had that ability to be present when we most needed him. He is the kind of officer who is quiet when everything run's smoothly but able to rise to the occasion like few others can when in time of need. An easy going, friendly Admiral who when needed has shown strong leadership skills. It has been a long road from those old wars against {53rd} in SFC3 to where we are now and I thank you for all that you have done for me, FC and UFP.

Vice Admiral IceManHQ:

I have always been impressed by the dedication and professionalism you've displayed in UFP. You've proven to be a great leader with an excellent judgement who could always easily perform the tasks asked of him. Once you entered the Admiral's Council it became clear that you had found your new home. You were an excellent Councillor and it has been an honor for me to serve with you in UFP.

Rear Admiral Carbonizer:

A rising UFP star, you were a natural. I have no doubt that had UFP continued to exist you would have one day lead the Admiral's Council. After my retirement I found myself agreeing with most, if not all your views and positions on how to lead the fleet. You have contributed a lot on all fronts. You are an extremely skilled player who shined during UFP's Bridge Commander wars, a highly skilled artist with a gift for design, a person with excellent judgement and a great leader to his officers. You remind me of Jesse when he was back in Starfleet. You truly deserve to be on the HOF and I hope that you will continue the great work you've done in UFP in FC.

Rear Admiral Evoxsnes:

Part of the first UFP bred generation of officers. You made your way and quickly rose through the ranks to become part of the first officers and leaders who had entered as cadets and ended up in the Admiral's Council. You were a shining example of an exemplary officer and as one of the first generation of officers you managed to stand out and be instrumental in UFP's early activities. It was a great lost for the fleet when you left and I remember many veterans who sang your praises. They considered you one of their own despite the fact that they had not served with you before UFP. You might not have been part of UFP's later years but you certainly greatly contributed to it's success and fully deserve to be on the Hall of Fame.

Starfleet Admiral Hartley and Starfleet Vice Admiral Kelbie:

We have not often discussed but I always knew UFP could count on you in whatever assignments you were given. You have served with distinction and pride, you were the best UFP had to offer and stood out among your respective generations of officers. It was a true honor and this nomination is the ultimate recognition of all the hard work you've put in UFP. I hope to continue to serve with you and shape with your contribution a great future for FC.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Without further delays, I present you the official UFP HOF plaque, as I mentioned it will be displayed both on UFP and FC's web site. The following name shall forever be honored.

Thank you,
Thank you,
Heero Yuy
Captain
Captain

Re: [UFP]United Federation of Planets - Hall of fame additio

Post by Heero Yuy »

Read and Understood, Congrats to all added
Costello
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Post by Costello »

I am among some instrumental names, it's a great pleasure and honour to be appointed to the Hall of Fame.

Congratulations to all.
Carbonizer
Visitor
Visitor

Post by Carbonizer »

Congratulations to everyone.

It is an honour to have my name bestowed upon the Hall of Fame.
Wh1skers
Commander
Commander

Post by Wh1skers »

Congratulations, gentlemen. :)
Alexraptor
Admiral
Admiral
STO Handle: @Alexraptor

Post by Alexraptor »

I am honoured, thank you.
And congratulations to every one of the rest of you.
Even though I may not always have seen eye to eye with some of you, the one thing I can say is.
You've earned it. ;)
Warfire
Senior Captain
Senior Captain
STO Handle: @LordWarfire

Post by Warfire »

Congratulations to all :)
Bailo
Commodore
Commodore
STO Handle: @Bailo

Post by Bailo »

Congratulations to everyone!
"I have a sheep doing roofing over at my house, come and drop in. We'll put on Zeppelin and eat cheddar cheese" - Captain Jean-Luc Picard
Exeter
Admiral
Admiral

Post by Exeter »

Congratulations to all
// signed //
Admiral Exeter

EVOXSNES
Commander
Commander
STO Handle: sulla@evoxsnes

Post by EVOXSNES »

Congratulations everyone. It's been a wild ride.