A Tribute to Online Legends

Announcements from the Federation Command leadership to the community.

Moderators: Starfleet Security, Federation Council, Office of Propaganda

Silverado
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander
STO Handle: @silverado_679

Re: A Tribute to Online Legends

Post by Silverado »

I started in the gaming community back in 2000 when I was just 17. I got into the trek community around 2002 with the launch of the game Bridge Commander. Ive created clans, lead departments and divisions. Served in more clans then our average member has years of service in FC and now 15 years later at the age of 32. I can honestly say its the people and friendships that you make along the way which make a clan a place where one desires to be.

Although I am not as close to everyone as I used to be when we where in game daily and constantly communicating and gaming together. I can honestly say I would welcome just about any of the salty dogs into my home for a drink and to swap stories should you ever be in the Las Vegas area. For those of you who are more advanced drinkers a 24 hour pub crawl shall be in order.

Its been fun gents lets raise a glass to yet another chapter, another journey and another frontier.
Heero Yuy
Captain
Captain

Post by Heero Yuy »

Hey Picard what's good you forget me and my brother
Picard
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Post by Picard »

Hey Trunks, lots of people I didn't mention in my post. You should post your own story because I don't remember when it is exactly you joined FC. The same goes for Alexraptor.
Thank you,
Heero Yuy
Captain
Captain

Post by Heero Yuy »

Picard wrote:Hey Trunks, lots of people I didn't mention in my post. You should post your own story because I don't remember when it is exactly you joined FC. The same goes for Alexraptor.
I'm just busting on you and no thanks my story about just as long and don't have time to make that big of a post
Shroombuck
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Shroombuck »

What, your typing now, you lazy poop.