Greetings from the Omega Rangers!

The official diplomatic channel for the fleet, for the benefit of visiting ambassadors from foreign fleets to establish and maintain diplomatic relations with Federation Command.

Moderators: Starfleet Security, Diplomacy Command, Federation Council, Foreign Relations

EVOXSNES
Commander
Commander
STO Handle: sulla@evoxsnes

Re: Greetings from the Omega Rangers!

Post by EVOXSNES »

Julia Mateus wrote:Thank you all for the warm welcome.. I look forward to working with you all.

Would it be possible to arrange a meeting between your leader and mine sometime this week? In-game and/or over voice comms would be our preference, but we're flexible. We'd hammer out some specifics there, as well as give them a chance to speak candidly for a bit.
Hello Julia

At present, our Fleet Admiral is on leave. But I have spoken with the Executive Committee of FC and they're welcome to the idea.

I will have more information for you soon.
Costello
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Re: Greetings from the Omega Rangers!

Post by Costello »

After a conversation with your leader I have initiated the process with Diplomacy regarding establishing relations. From my experience with your members and the discussion with your Fleet Marshal, I believe this could be a mutually advantageous and enjoyable process for all involved.

On behalf of FC, I applaud the professionalism I witnessed and look forward to taking steps into Season 6 with a new ally.