Greetings from Starfleet

The official diplomatic channel for the fleet, for the benefit of visiting ambassadors from foreign fleets to establish and maintain diplomatic relations with Federation Command.

Moderators: Starfleet Security, Diplomacy Command, Federation Council, Foreign Relations

Kelbie
Senior Captain
Senior Captain
STO Handle: @Charlie25

Re: Greetings from Starfleet

Post by Kelbie »

It's good to see SF around :) I remember you lot during the UFP days.
Bailo
Commodore
Commodore
STO Handle: @Bailo

Post by Bailo »

Welcome to the forums Godofdeath! Im Division Admiral Bailo, CO of Diplomacy! Welcome to our forums! I will assign somone to be your primary contact asap! Welcome again!
"I have a sheep doing roofing over at my house, come and drop in. We'll put on Zeppelin and eat cheddar cheese" - Captain Jean-Luc Picard
Jason
Commander
Commander

Post by Jason »

Welcome to the Federation Command Ambassadors, I am Captain Jason Morris I have been assigned as the representative for the Federation Command if you should need anything, should you wish to contact me at any time please feel free too via email or pms both are linked to my profile here: http://fedcommand.org/forums/memberlist ... file&u=168

I look forward to hearing from you and making our fleets relationships stronger.

Jason Morris
Ambassador
Captain
Federation Command
[SF]GodofDeath-1
Foreign Diplomat
Foreign Diplomat

Post by [SF]GodofDeath-1 »

Thank you for the warm welcome, I look forward to working with you fine officers here in the future.

Quick question, could I get a PM with the teamspeak IP of the fleet? I would like to come over and visit as well as begin discussions. Thank you.
TParis
Admiral
Admiral

Post by TParis »

I don't have the info off hand for you GodOfDeath, but I do have a question:

Did you know that Starfleet ribbon on top of your signature was created by our Jesse when he was in SF?
v/r,
Admiral TParis
DaDigi
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Post by DaDigi »

How many former [SF] Admiralty are in [FC] these days?
TParis
Admiral
Admiral

Post by TParis »

Alexraptor, Jesse, and I - I think. And I'm not even sure the real old SF cadre would consider us legitimate since we essentially took over by force against a lazy and inactive Council.
v/r,
Admiral TParis
Jesse
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Post by Jesse »

TParis wrote:Alexraptor, Jesse, and I - I think. And I'm not even sure the real old SF cadre would consider us legitimate since we essentially took over by force against a lazy and inactive Council.
Haha yeah... they basically wrote us out of their history. We should have stayed on and written them out first. :lol: But no matter, still were some great times. Thoroughly enjoyed every minute right to the end. :) No regrets.