Greeting From the 12th Fleet

The official diplomatic channel for the fleet, for the benefit of visiting ambassadors from foreign fleets to establish and maintain diplomatic relations with Federation Command.

Moderators: Starfleet Security, Diplomacy Command, Federation Council, Foreign Relations

Silverado
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander
STO Handle: @silverado_679

Re: Greeting From the 12th Fleet

Post by Silverado »

Greetings and Welcome to Federation Command Space.
Zion
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Post by Zion »

Hello and welcome to FC space. Commodore Eagle Eyes will be in contact with you shortly please enjoy our website and public areas of our forum until he arrives.
Eagle Eyes
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
STO Handle: @TNF_EagleEyes

Post by Eagle Eyes »

Greetings Jega Grant,

I am the Diplomacy CO and I would be happy to talk with yourself your Vice Admiral Volan about any future relations between our clans. I can be reached via our forum pm, fc_libertyeagle@hotmail.com, or our ts server located at; 208.86.251.63. I hope to hear from you all soon and I will make a post on your forums as well. :mrgreen:
Nani o Miru? Nani ga Aru? Mada Shiranai.
Resistance
Visitor
Visitor

Post by Resistance »

As a member of the Federation Command Council of Admirals, I would like to welcome you warmly to our space and territory, Commodore, even though our diplomats have done so kindly.
Resistance
{12th} Metrikon
Foreign Diplomat
Foreign Diplomat
STO Handle: @metrikon

Post by {12th} Metrikon »

Hello Federation Command.

It's true, as The Pirate of AE mentioned in the 12th Embassy in August. threads sometimes get dusty.

Firstly let me apologise for the lack of communication between our fleets, I am hoping to reconnect 12th Fleet with Federation Command. I'm Metrikon, a Fleet Captain from the Engineering division of 12th. I am also currently in charge of 12th Diplomacy and will be your contact and Diplomat.

I see we have had previous communication back in 2011, with this thread started by Jaga Grant, who is still with the 12th, and in our Veterans division. We have also had the pleasure of having Zion and Pirate on our forums, and correct me if I'm wrong, but they are both still with you.

Feel free to check out the following link on what to expect with Diplomacy with the 12th Fleet. Diplomatic Process Expectations Also I invite you again to chat with us further in the less dusty thread in our Embassy Greetings from FC

On behalf of the 12th Fleet I greet you again and hope to be in further contact with you in the future.

Sincerely,
Metrikon
Picard
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Post by Picard »

Welcome to Federation Command space
Thank you,
Taylynn
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral
STO Handle: sto

Post by Taylynn »

Welcome back to the FC Space. We always welcome any Fleet Reps. I would also ask that you speak to Admiral Bailo, he is our Fleets Diplomacy Commanding Officer. I hope that we can get our 2 Fleets back on a Diplomatic Side again.
EVOXSNES
Commander
Commander
STO Handle: sulla@evoxsnes

Post by EVOXSNES »

Greetings from Federation Command, Metrikon. It is good to hear that the 12th and its members are still with us.
We're certainly open to pursuing good relations. Our Diplomacy CO, a Mr Bailo, will no doubt be along soon.

In the meantime enjoy our space.

By the by, i see Stage Two Contact enables Joint Missions? This sounds perfect. Mirror Daily, BHE and some BD with you guys, potential. Stay in touch ;)
{12th} Metrikon
Foreign Diplomat
Foreign Diplomat
STO Handle: @metrikon

Post by {12th} Metrikon »

Indeed it does, EVOXSNES. And with the new lease of life the other STFs have received, there is much shooting to be done, perfect for situations such as Joint Fleet Actions. Also, I notice you are from the La Trobe Valley, I'm from the West of Melbourne, in Point Cook, near Werribee.

Thanks everyone for the welcomes! Looking for ward to chatting with Admiral Bailo.
EVOXSNES
Commander
Commander
STO Handle: sulla@evoxsnes

Post by EVOXSNES »

haha that's awesome, more from down under. Pretty soon we'll take over the world!