Greetings from TimeLords!

The official diplomatic channel for the fleet, for the benefit of visiting ambassadors from foreign fleets to establish and maintain diplomatic relations with Federation Command.

Moderators: Starfleet Security, Diplomacy Command, Federation Council, Foreign Relations

Taylynn
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral
STO Handle: sto

Re: Greetings from TimeLords!

Post by Taylynn »

{Timelords}Dorus wrote:Greetings, FC!

On behalf of all the members of the Timelords Fleet, I'd like wish Federation Command, Merry Christmas (Winter Holidays) and a Happy New Year!

Our Fleet will be also on Blue Alert during the holidays - from 20th Dec till 3rd Jan - and all of our members will be granted General Shore Leave, however a few us (including myself) will be probably present daily for a small amount of time, either in-game or over at our sites.
Greetings Admiral. Thank you for the warm wishes. On behalf of the Operations Department and all of the officers and crew of the Federation Command, I would also like to wish Timelords a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

We are also on Blue Alert until Jan 5, 2013. So there will be limited things going on, however, as the Chief of Operations, I will still be on the forums daily checking up on postings and other things. So if you need anything, just drop me a line.
Bailo
Commodore
Commodore
STO Handle: @Bailo

Post by Bailo »

Ahh Dorus, you beat me too it!. Popping over to wish you guys a happy holiday was literally the first job on my list after checking the forums here. Daym! But Happy holidays to you too. We must sit down in the New Year and have a nice discussion about future relations!
"I have a sheep doing roofing over at my house, come and drop in. We'll put on Zeppelin and eat cheddar cheese" - Captain Jean-Luc Picard
{Timelords}Dorus
Foreign Diplomat
Foreign Diplomat
STO Handle: @DorusNonn

Post by {Timelords}Dorus »

Greetings Federation Command!

We were quite quiet recently. Timelords went through a bit of shaping. I came here to announce them.

Our Fleet Admiral has stepped down due to RL issues and the Council of Admirals debated this case for a time and elected a new FA. He is already known to you. Timelords' new FA is Phil. Another change happened with his departure from the Diplomatic Corps, myself got transferred as DC CO.

I look forward to renew relations with FC and as always, every FC Member is wholeheartedly welcome at the Timelords Fleet Forums.

Kind regards,
Adm. Dorus
Timelords Diplomatic Corps
Taylynn
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by Taylynn »

{Timelords}Dorus wrote:Greetings Federation Command!

We were quite quiet recently. Timelords went through a bit of shaping. I came here to announce them.

Our Fleet Admiral has stepped down due to RL issues and the Council of Admirals debated this case for a time and elected a new FA. He is already known to you. Timelords' new FA is Phil. Another change happened with his departure from the Diplomatic Corps, myself got transferred as DC CO.

I look forward to renew relations with FC and as always, every FC Member is wholeheartedly welcome at the Timelords Fleet Forums.

Kind regards,
Adm. Dorus
Timelords Diplomatic Corps
Admiral Dorus,

This is Div. VAdm Talynn. I am sorry to hear about your FA having to step down, however, RL does take precedence. I greatly appreciate you coming back to let us know what is going on. The FC Diplomatic Department does fall under my jurisdiction, and I would like to go ahead and get TL and FC updated and relations back on track. With that being said, I would like you to please contact Bailo, my Diplomacy CO and see if we can go ahead and start working on the pact.

Bailo, please contact Adm Dorus at your earliest to start negotiations again.

If either of you need me, please do not hesitate to contact me.
Bailo
Commodore
Commodore
STO Handle: @Bailo

Post by Bailo »

Welcome back Dorus! I will contact you the next time i have a free 5 minutes. I also have an awful lot of stuff going on currently mainly concerning work. However as i have no contact details, feel free to send me an e-mail (its on my profile) i always have my phone on me and will reply at my earliest convenience.
"I have a sheep doing roofing over at my house, come and drop in. We'll put on Zeppelin and eat cheddar cheese" - Captain Jean-Luc Picard
{Timelords}Dorus
Foreign Diplomat
Foreign Diplomat

No problem at all Bailo! I just came over to make this announcement and greet FC. My XO, USSEnterpriseNX-01-A (just call him NX) is assigned as contact person on our part.
{Timelords}Dorus
Foreign Diplomat
Foreign Diplomat

Secured Embassy on our Forum for FC is set up as of now. All FC Diplomats are granted access to it. RA Bailo has been PM-d about this, but I thought I announce it here as well.

Have a nice day/night, Federation Command!
Twisted
Senior Captain
Senior Captain
STO Handle: Twist@tripz12

Post by Twisted »

Greetings Doris,

I am Commander Twisted, Executive Officer of FC'S Diplomacy Dept. Due to Bailo having increasing work related commitments he has asked me to continue talks for formal relations between our two fleets. If you of course have no objections.

I will be visiting your forums as soon as I can to pop in and say hello and get new relations rolling :)

If u like to contact me you can

PM me on these forums.
Add twisted1989@hotmail.co.uk to skype

I look forward to hearing from you.
Signed,
Snr Captain Twisted

Academy Dean
Taylynn
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by Taylynn »

Twisted wrote:Greetings Doris,

I am Commander Twisted, Executive Officer of FC'S Diplomacy Dept. Due to Bailo having increasing work related commitments he has asked me to continue talks for formal relations between our two fleets. If you of course have no objections.

I will be visiting your forums as soon as I can to pop in and say hello and get new relations rolling :)

If u like to contact me you can

PM me on these forums.
Add twisted1989@hotmail.co.uk to skype

I look forward to hearing from you.
Please keep me informed Twisted thanks.
{Timelords}Dorus
Foreign Diplomat
Foreign Diplomat

Sure Twisted, no problem at all. Bailo himself PM-d me about his current status and told me, he will appoint another contact person from FC's side. I am just about to set your diplomatic status on our Forum and you'll be ready to access the Secured FC Embassy as well.