Greetings from TimeLords!

The official diplomatic channel for the fleet, for the benefit of visiting ambassadors from foreign fleets to establish and maintain diplomatic relations with Federation Command.

Moderators: Starfleet Security, Diplomacy Command, Federation Council, Foreign Relations

Jesse
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Re: Greetings from TimeLords!

Post by Jesse »

Flying Cat Man wrote:Hello all.

I am one of the Founders of the Timelords Fleet. Why I am Lieutenant Junior Grade is a sort of long story, but I just didn't want to be an Admiral, hehe.

I noticed just today that you have posted on our forums. Thank you very much for doing so :)
I am not in the Diplomatic departments, rather I am in Security, but figured I would come over to say hello.

While it is unfortunate that Infinite Space is no longer being developed, there is still hope for it. In addition, with Season 6 just around the corner, within weeks of being launched. We will see some major content additions to the game, as well as a massive boost to Fleet gameplay.

Going to be a lot of fun :)
It's nice to see ongoing interest from your fleet regarding diplomacy with ours. Though it sounds like you lost an important bet with the Lt JG thing! Moving to support STO in place of Infinite Space sounds like a reasonable move. Best of luck with that.

FC naturally awaits the release of Season 6 with much anticipation. If it adds the features that have been suggested, I foresee our diplomacy team officially inviting you and/or your fellow officers on board our fleet starbase for further talks, or perhaps accepting your own invitation for the same. What a proper venue for star trek diplomacy!

In the meantime please do stay in touch, your officers are very welcome to visit our forums.
{Timelords}Dorus
Foreign Diplomat
Foreign Diplomat
STO Handle: @DorusNonn

Post by {Timelords}Dorus »

Greetings to Federation Command!

I am Adm. Dorus from the Timelords Fleet, current CO of Internal Security.

After your visit "over at us", it seemed to me that the least thing I should do is to get myself over here and be thankful for your approach towards us. Looking forward to those meetings mentioned by Fleet Adm. Jesse!

See you all in the field.

Regards,
Adm. Dorus
Timelords
Int. Sec.
{TimeLords} Phil
Foreign Diplomat
Foreign Diplomat

Post by {TimeLords} Phil »

Hello. I'm here to inform you that we've moved our main forums. Our new forum site is:
http://www.timelordsfleet.606h.net/forum/
Also, I would now be open to talking (finally got some free time) about establishing relations. If you need to contact me, just send me a PM on my forums, I get it sent to me via email instantly. Or PM in-game. My handle is:
Phil Guerreiro@drphil321
. A lot of the time you'll find that some members could use extra team members for missions and what not. We're a simple, fun group, not hardcore at all. Thank you for your patience.
EVOXSNES
Commander
Commander
STO Handle: sulla@evoxsnes

Post by EVOXSNES »

{TimeLords} Phil wrote:Hello. I'm here to inform you that we've moved our main forums. Our new forum site is:
http://www.timelordsfleet.606h.net/forum/
Also, I would now be open to talking (finally got some free time) about establishing relations. If you need to contact me, just send me a PM on my forums, I get it sent to me via email instantly. Or PM in-game. My handle is:
Phil Guerreiro@drphil321
. A lot of the time you'll find that some members could use extra team members for missions and what not. We're a simple, fun group, not hardcore at all. Thank you for your patience.
Thank you for taking the time to inform us of the change. Your new forum looks great 8-)

We look forward to more realations with TL
{Timelords}Dorus
Foreign Diplomat
Foreign Diplomat

Greetings to FC!

It has been a while, since we (TL) posted here.

I'd like to inform FC about our Forum-host change. With the new (stable) hosting, our address has changed as well. No content was harmed, like PMs, posts or passwords.

The new address: http://timelordsfleet.possessed.us/forum/index.php

Kind regards,
Adm. Dorus
Timelords
Taylynn
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral
STO Handle: sto

Post by Taylynn »

{Timelords}Dorus wrote:Greetings to FC!

It has been a while, since we (TL) posted here.

I'd like to inform FC about our Forum-host change. With the new (stable) hosting, our address has changed as well. No content was harmed, like PMs, posts or passwords.

The new address: http://timelordsfleet.possessed.us/forum/index.php

Kind regards,
Adm. Dorus
Timelords
Well, I read this thread and since you posted today, I feel that it is time that I post. Welcome to FC Space Admiral. I am Division Vice Admiral Taylynn, I am currently the Chief of Operations and the Chief of Engineering. I also hold the 6th Seat on the Admirals Council. I t has been awhile since I have heard anything from [TL]. I recognize you from [UFP] and would also just like to welcome you and consideration of relations. Again welcome and enjoy your stay.
{Timelords}Dorus
Foreign Diplomat
Foreign Diplomat

Thank you for the quick reply and if you think we could engage in diplomatic ties again out-of and in-game, then approach Adm. Phil (our Diplomatic Corps CO) and I think we should have no problems at all.

By the way, Vice Admiral EVOXSNES's account is still operational if he is willing to pursue his role as Ambassador/Diplomat. And of course, all members of the FC are welcome on our Forums as well.
{Timelords}Dorus
Foreign Diplomat
Foreign Diplomat

Greetings FC!

As an (almost) constant "guard" of the TL sites, I bumped into your new Diplomacy CO, Rear Adm. Bailo. I felt obliged to get over here and "say hello". *waves at FC*

Anyway, Bailo is now set up as Foreign Ambassador and probably will be approached by our Dipl. Corps sooner or later. I hope that your and our diplomats and command officers will find common ground fast.

Regards,
Dorus
Bailo
Commodore
Commodore
STO Handle: @Bailo

Post by Bailo »

Hello Dorus! Welcome to FC! Thankyou for setting me up! I also hope that it will not be too long!

Bailo
"I have a sheep doing roofing over at my house, come and drop in. We'll put on Zeppelin and eat cheddar cheese" - Captain Jean-Luc Picard
{Timelords}Dorus
Foreign Diplomat
Foreign Diplomat

Greetings, FC!

On behalf of all the members of the Timelords Fleet, I'd like wish Federation Command, Merry Christmas (Winter Holidays) and a Happy New Year!

Our Fleet will be also on Blue Alert during the holidays - from 20th Dec till 3rd Jan - and all of our members will be granted General Shore Leave, however a few us (including myself) will be probably present daily for a small amount of time, either in-game or over at our sites.