Greetings from the VKF

The official diplomatic channel for the fleet, for the benefit of visiting ambassadors from foreign fleets to establish and maintain diplomatic relations with Federation Command.

Moderators: Starfleet Security, Diplomacy Command, Federation Council, Foreign Relations

Taylynn
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral
STO Handle: sto

Re: Greetings from the VKF

Post by Taylynn »

VKF_Phoenix_Lord wrote:Greeting for the VKF. It has been a long time. :D I have gotten FC Twist's account permissions setup on the VKF forums. We look forward with renewing relations with the Federation Command.

Live long and prosper.
Welcome back to the FC Forums Phoenix, its nice to see you back. I look forward to seeing and renewing diplomatic relations as well. Make yourself at home and drop in anytime.
Twisted
Senior Captain
Senior Captain
STO Handle: Twist@tripz12

Post by Twisted »

Welcome back to our forums Phoenix, we also look forward to renewing relations with VKF hope to soon sign a nap soon with you and we will be in contact shortly :) Of course with permission from my Superiors :)
Signed,
Snr Captain Twisted

Academy Dean
VKF_Phoenix_Lord
Foreign Diplomat
Foreign Diplomat
STO Handle: @Phoenix_Lord

Just wanted...

Post by VKF_Phoenix_Lord »

to wish everyone in the Federation Command Fleet a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. :D
Bailo
Commodore
Commodore
STO Handle: @Bailo

Post by Bailo »

And to you and all of VKF, Phoenix! Have a great time :)
"I have a sheep doing roofing over at my house, come and drop in. We'll put on Zeppelin and eat cheddar cheese" - Captain Jean-Luc Picard
Twisted
Senior Captain
Senior Captain

Post by Twisted »

Merry Christmas to you All to :D
Signed,
Snr Captain Twisted

Academy Dean
VKF_Phoenix_Lord
Foreign Diplomat
Foreign Diplomat

NAP signed

Hail and well met. I do apologize for the delay. The NAP treaty between our 2 fleets has been signed and updated on the VKF Forum. We look forward to continuing to develop and strengthen our ties with Federation Command.

Live Long and Prosper.
Picard
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Post by Picard »

Great news, we also look forward to this new era of peace and cooperation between our two fleets.
Thank you,
Taylynn
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral
STO Handle: sto

Re: NAP signed

Post by Taylynn »

VKF_Phoenix_Lord wrote:Hail and well met. I do apologize for the delay. The NAP treaty between our 2 fleets has been signed and updated on the VKF Forum. We look forward to continuing to develop and strengthen our ties with Federation Command.

Live Long and Prosper.
Thank you for the good news Phoenix. I will get the copy of the Treaty between our 2 Fleets from the threads I posted it in and update our side as well.
VKF_Phoenix_Lord
Foreign Diplomat
Foreign Diplomat

Hello all. Just getting back to Ambassador Twisted on a possible JFE for next month. We are looking forward to doing one with Federation Command. Just need to iron out the details. :D
Twisted
Senior Captain
Senior Captain

Post by Twisted »

Hey welcome back to our forums :), I am sure one of our first fleet command officers would be glad to sort out some time and dates etc.
Signed,
Snr Captain Twisted

Academy Dean