I'm Back

A place for visitors to drop by and say hello.

Moderators: Starfleet Security, Federation Council

Zion
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Re: I'm Back

Post by Zion »

Wow your drunk speeches are twice as glorious...i think
Picard
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Post by Picard »

Oh well at least this got a drunk post out of me so this topic is not a complete waste. To clarify: I believe in karma and the point I was trying to make is that perhaps you're in the wrong since Karma seems to be so much of a bitch to you and so good to us.

Ahh the good old drama of the star trek community, the only thing unpredictable still happening.
Thank you,
Jesse
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Post by Jesse »

Picard wrote:Oh well at least this got a drunk post out of me so this topic is not a complete waste. To clarify: I believe in karma and the point I was trying to make is that perhaps you're in the wrong since Karma seems to be so much of a bitch to you and so good to us.

Ahh the good old drama of the star trek community, the only thing unpredictable still happening.
I like drunk Picard better. As for you, you had better stop trying to reinterpret perfection. That's how the bible was tarnished. You're not going to make a "King James" version of these holy edicts, you heathen.
Shroombuck
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Shroombuck »

Jesse wrote:I like drunk Picard better. As for you, you had better stop trying to reinterpret perfection. That's how the bible was tarnished. You're not going to make a "King James" version of these holy edicts, you heathen.
English is undoubtedly spoken in Heaven and God employs Cranmer as his speechwriter. The angels of the lesser ministries use the language of the New English Bible and the Alternative Service Book for internal memos.

As Robert Gascoyne-Cecil, 3rd Marquess of Salisbury said in 1861:

'Let us indulge in the sentiment that the sun never sets on our Glorious British Empire.'
EVOXSNES
Commander
Commander
STO Handle: sulla@evoxsnes

Post by EVOXSNES »

Shroombuck wrote:
Jesse wrote:I like drunk Picard better. As for you, you had better stop trying to reinterpret perfection. That's how the bible was tarnished. You're not going to make a "King James" version of these holy edicts, you heathen.
English is undoubtedly spoken in Heaven and God employs Cranmer as his speechwriter. The angels of the lesser ministries use the language of the New English Bible and the Alternative Service Book for internal memos.

'Let us indulge in the sentiment that the sun never sets on our Glorious British Empire.'
Jesse
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Post by Jesse »

EVOXSNES wrote:
Shroombuck wrote:

:lol: