Curiosity Lands on Mars!

Make yourself at home: this forum is for visitors and officers who enjoy humour and actuality, you are allowed to speak about anything here within reason.

Moderators: Starfleet Security, Federation Council

Delta
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Re: Curiosity Lands on Mars!

Post by Delta »

Picard wrote: Shroombuck: Don't ever compare me to something you would suck on ever again, I value my erections to much to deal with that thought.

This piece of literary gold deserves a medal, and alcohol.
swat574
Ensign
Ensign
STO Handle: James t. Kirk-2@swat573

Post by swat574 »

cool thats great :)
Shroombuck
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Shroombuck »

Picard wrote:Shroombuck: Don't ever compare me to something you would suck on ever again, I value my erections to much to deal with that thought.
Your erections and my comparison are now intertwined.
Jesse
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Post by Jesse »

Shroombuck wrote:
Picard wrote:Shroombuck: Don't ever compare me to something you would suck on ever again, I value my erections to much to deal with that thought.
Well that was easy. I'll just mention the words "laughably small" and "Shroombuck's erection", and by the logic of Shroombuck, his erection is now intertwined with another thought.
Shroombuck
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Shroombuck »

Jesse wrote:
Shroombuck wrote:
Well that was easy. I'll just mention the words "laughably small" and "Shroombuck's erection", and by the logic of Shroombuck, his erection is now intertwined with another thought.
Your flimsy attack snail cannot injure the multi-universal; multi-dimentional; and yes, even multi-penised; awesome power of the Shroombuck.
Jesse
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Post by Jesse »

Shroombuck wrote: Your flimsy attack snail cannot injure the multi-universal; multi-dimentional; and yes, even multi-penised; awesome power of the Shroombuck.
Hubris alone won't protect you. You've managed to not only fail to retaliate, but also mix multiple penises with our image of you. :lol:
Delta
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Post by Delta »

Jesse wrote:
Shroombuck wrote: Your flimsy attack snail cannot injure the multi-universal; multi-dimentional; and yes, even multi-penised; awesome power of the Shroombuck.
Hubris alone won't protect you. You've managed to not only fail to retaliate, but also mix multiple penises with our image of you. :lol:
One for every hole.
Shroombuck
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Shroombuck »

Delta wrote:
Jesse wrote:
One for every hole.
Damn right. I am a hot piece of man-flesh.