Greetings from The Risen Phoenix Fleet

The official diplomatic channel for the fleet, for the benefit of visiting ambassadors from foreign fleets to establish and maintain diplomatic relations with Federation Command.

Moderators: Starfleet Security, Diplomacy Command, Federation Council, Foreign Relations

aiden
Foreign Diplomat
Foreign Diplomat
STO Handle: @aidenLACA

Greetings from The Risen Phoenix Fleet

Post by aiden »

RPHX sends warm Greetings to our friends at Federation Command.

Hope everything is good with our friends here.

Sorry for the long LOA, as we are currently updating our website after several cyber attacks. At that time RPHX decided to close all channels and lock our fleets down, watch from the distance and at the right moment strike with all its might!... as you see HISTORY is written by the victors!...
We are now in green alert and we are rebuilding our forums, website and hope to have everything up ASAP.

Thank you for your patience and your friendship.

Regards,
Aiden Aragon
RPHX Lordship
http://therisenphoenixfleet.com/
STO DIV CO
The Brotherhood Of The Risen Phoenix
Taylynn
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral
STO Handle: sto

Re: Greetings from The Risen Phoenix Fleet

Post by Taylynn »

aiden wrote:RPHX sends warm Greetings to our friends at Federation Command.

Hope everything is good with our friends here.

Sorry for the long LOA, as we are currently updating our website after several cyber attacks. At that time RPHX decided to close all channels and lock our fleets down, watch from the distance and at the right moment strike with all its might!... as you see HISTORY is written by the victors!...
We are now in green alert and we are rebuilding our forums, website and hope to have everything up ASAP.

Thank you for your patience and your friendship.

Regards,
Aiden Aragon
RPHX Lordship
http://therisenphoenixfleet.com/
STO DIV CO
Welcome Back Lordship Aragon,

I am very sorry to here about your Fleets Site and Forums, but I am glad to see that everything is working out. However, I am glad to see relations are still good and hope to get better. One of my Diplomacy Officer's will be with you soon.
Bailo
Commodore
Commodore
STO Handle: @Bailo

Post by Bailo »

Hi Aiden.
It has been a while. I did come to check on you at your forums a few months back only to be greeted by Access Denied's and 404's. Im glad everything is back and getting into working order! Hope all is good with you!
Bailo
"I have a sheep doing roofing over at my house, come and drop in. We'll put on Zeppelin and eat cheddar cheese" - Captain Jean-Luc Picard
aiden
Foreign Diplomat
Foreign Diplomat
STO Handle: @aidenLACA

Post by aiden »

Salutations from RPHX Risen Phoenix,

Hope all is well with our friends at FC.

Again, sorry for another long overhaul LOA. RL is kicking my ass at 12+hrs daily Mon to Sat.
Yes, we are still alive at RPHX I see few bodies kicking around... lol...
Our website is officially dead... due to several factors that are confidential... anyhow...

Does FC use TS, Vent, etc?

Regards,
Aiden Aragon
RPHX Lordship
STO DIV CO
Twisted
Senior Captain
Senior Captain
STO Handle: Twist@tripz12

Post by Twisted »

Greetings Aiden,

Real life situations do take most of our time including myself so we have most in common. I am sorry to hear that your site is deceased but i'm sure other contact methods are available between both our fleets. We do have a teamspeak 3 server maybe that be a good form of Contact.

Good to see you again.
Signed,
Snr Captain Twisted

Academy Dean