FC?

A place for visitors to drop by and say hello.

Moderators: Starfleet Security, Federation Council

Picard
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Re: FC?

Post by Picard »

Quite interesting Mr. Wolf. It is a shame that you represent an organization that does not share your own views. UFP likes to take things seriously, it is common practice for them to lock and move topics that do not meet their approval. Tell me, since we are all here to enjoy ourselves by playing games why not settle our differences on the battlefield, games are ultimately why we are all here. Or perhaps the definition of ''fun'' for you is limited to a baseless post on our glorious forums.

Of course now that UFP is becoming UFDF and that FC is the UFP of old (with all the same officers) it might not be much of a challenge for us, as I recall my troops remained undefeated in that previous war. Nonetheless I am certain you will all be highly entertaining.

Edit: GOOD WORK ON EDITING YOUR POST WOLF. YOU ADDED A VERY NICE PICTURE. LET ME ADD ANOTHER ONE FOR YOU!

Thank you,
Carbonizer
Visitor
Visitor

Post by Carbonizer »

I like how you dont form a response to anything anyone says. Just more compliments. Keep them coming. Maybe ass kissing will actually get you somewhere. A ticket back to the pit you crawled out of.

Go bother Naruto or Church some more, maybe he/she would give you a promotion to the council if you stay on Teamspeak for a week without disconnecting.
Voice

Post by Voice »

Bahahh!

Out of everything Ive read on this clan so far this thread gives more of an outward perspective then any other, its quite remarkable and here I was seriously thinking of gaming here.

It goes to show you what some people will go through, or say to people to make themselves feel higher or less of a complete retard. I dont even know you people and Im laughing at you. I dont see much ass kissing coming from that Wolf guy, it seems hes sitting ontop of Picard and Janeway like a bully while simultaneously striking them in the face. Whats even funnier is the fact he clearly states that hes not coming back to see the replies and you still reply!!! Does that make you feel better?

FC, a clan made of fools and liars.

"You should take a look at the [FC] forums (sadly you have to register now - but it's good that they fixed that minor flaw in their attempt to mimic us): all they are is a bunch of hurt outcasts of [UFP] making up conspiracy theories that cast us as the villains and them as the "good guys" with every post following the first one being "I agree" and "we certainly beat them though we're the ones that ran away from [UFP]!"

R&U.

I agree.

Seconded.

Thirded.

Have fun!

I'm gonna go find a clan that doesn't involve being a bitch.
Costello
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Post by Costello »

Voice wrote:Bahahh!

Out of everything Ive read on this clan so far this thread gives more of an outward perspective then any other, its quite remarkable and here I was seriously thinking of gaming here.

It goes to show you what some people will go through, or say to people to make themselves feel higher or less of a complete retard. I dont even know you people and Im laughing at you. I dont see much ass kissing coming from that Wolf guy, it seems hes sitting ontop of Picard and Janeway like a bully while simultaneously striking them in the face. Whats even funnier is the fact he clearly states that hes not coming back to see the replies and you still reply!!! Does that make you feel better?

FC, a clan made of fools and liars.

"You should take a look at the [FC] forums (sadly you have to register now - but it's good that they fixed that minor flaw in their attempt to mimic us): all they are is a bunch of hurt outcasts of [UFP] making up conspiracy theories that cast us as the villains and them as the "good guys" with every post following the first one being "I agree" and "we certainly beat them though we're the ones that ran away from [UFP]!"

R&U.

I agree.

Seconded.

Thirded.

Have fun!

I'm gonna go find a clan that doesn't involve being a bitch.
You assess from the periphery, I kind of lost interest in your opinion when you decided to be judgmental. Also your points hold no water, I was the leader of [UFP] - what have I run away from exactly, being the most powerful person in the Fleet? I would appreciate it if you were a little more open-minded in future before condemning us all.
Carbonizer
Visitor
Visitor

Post by Carbonizer »

Really ? Wow, maybe I should reconsider my place here.
Shroombuck
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Shroombuck »

There is a fine line between fishing and just standing on the shore like an idiot. Why don't you just go ahead and dig two holes, Voice? We will put your head in a separate grave, so your ghost will be stupid for eternity.

Just close this topic, before more half-witted sheep come along to befoul these most holy forums.
Picard
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Post by Picard »

Both Wolf and Voice have similar IPs and are both from New Zealand? Coincidence? Probably not.

All former Fleet Admirals of UFP and all its veterans are now part of FC. Whats left of UFP is a small bunch of heretics that are trying to keep something we built alive.

I believe it is safe to say that your views of this fleet are based on absolutely nothing, this was your first post and our organization was officially launched only yesterday. Your arguments are empty.

Nice try but such pathetic tactics will not be successful in damaging the cohesion of this fleet. You should concentrate your efforts on UFP, they need your invaluable insight more than we do.
Thank you,
Jesse
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Post by Jesse »

LOL I just wanted to say... UFP is getting desperate here. Yet another example of: