DaBear's Oath-IP Checked-ACCEPTED

This forum is where new recruits post their allegiance to the Federation Command.

Moderators: Starfleet Security, Federation Council

Exeter
Admiral
Admiral

Re: DaBear's Oath

Post by Exeter »

Welcome to FC Space
// signed //
Admiral Exeter

Picard
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Post by Picard »

Welcome to FC
Thank you,
Silverado
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander
STO Handle: @silverado_679

Post by Silverado »

I noticed this oath was not yet approved but his rank and access to the officers group has already been given.
Shroombuck
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Shroombuck »

I certainly would like to know what is going on with processing and accepting oaths these days? It seems like it's not done properly and this is not the first time.

I would advise that Operations steps in and swiftly bottles this problem.
Kelbie
Senior Captain
Senior Captain
STO Handle: @Charlie25

Re: DaBear's Oath-IP Checked

Post by Kelbie »

IP Checked. I was busy all weekend. I can't help if i wasn't around at the weekend, i was busy infact. Trip is offline because of PSU, if you guys have a serious problem with this? talk to Trip about it. For godsakes, Pirate and the Council have done IP Checks in the past and its never stopped you before.

What i'm tring to say is, if the security isn't around and can't process these checks, then the council can offer a hand to help. Instead of getting nothing but neglecting and criticised. I may notice that we are short handed, but some people here can still do IP Checks as well as Security ;)
Shroombuck
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Re: DaBear's Oath-IP Checked

Post by Shroombuck »

I am not blaming you, Charles. Real life is a lot more important than commitments to a gaming community. I am the last person to state otherwise, and you know it. It's the responsibility of Operations and the Departments themselves to gauge whether additional forces are required when the activity criteria are not met and when the assigned tasks suffer because of it.