To FC concerning relations from The Brotherhood of Nod

The official diplomatic channel for the fleet, for the benefit of visiting ambassadors from foreign fleets to establish and maintain diplomatic relations with Federation Command.

Moderators: Starfleet Security, Diplomacy Command, Federation Council, Foreign Relations

Silverado
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander
STO Handle: @silverado_679

Re: To FC concerning relations from The Brotherhood of Nod

Post by Silverado »

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Once we have a chance to verify that information and make our own determination to confirm this information im sure we will have no problem moving forward from here. Again thanks for stopping by and clearing this up for us.
Resistance
Visitor
Visitor

Post by Resistance »

I've received a diplomatic communique from Sovereign from Intrepid Phoenix clan, who is an old friend of mine, on behalf of IP diplomacy.
Sovereign, to Resistance wrote:Hey my friend. I hope you are fine.
In addition to the topic made by Sanctum of Nod, we would like to add our piece of thoughts to this.
We have known Khan, I believe you as well, who was in IOC and LA before, to be an ... uneasy ... person to get along with. His recent behavior matches the reports of the insults one of your members had to experience. The words "Jew, N..." were used by him recently, and again fits his behavior. Last nite we have also identified him posing as "Ace" in BC.
I don't know where that happened and when, but just in case, this is Khan's IP <REDACTED BY ORDER OF REAR ADMIRAL RESISTANCE>

Without taking sides in any way, and after consultation of Sanctum (Nod), we recommend to drop any repercussions against Nod since we can confirm Khan not to be a member there. Nod has only 4 members. <NAMES REDACTED BY REAR ADMIRAL RESISTANCE> and Sanctum.

Again, IP stands neutral while seeking a diplomatic solution for a crisis happening among two, to us, friendly clans.

Thank you.
Sovereign, Dax
Sanctum, I do not believe that you will be held responsible for this in any way, but thank you for showing up and informing us of this information.

And thank you, Sovvy, for your clan's thoughts on this, it is once again appreciated, both personally and diplomatically.
Resistance
Picard
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Post by Picard »

These things did not begin with Mr. Khan. They have been going on for as long as BC existed. We hold no hard feelings towards NoD. We will continue to coexist as friends, Khan cannot change this.
Thank you,
Shroombuck
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Shroombuck »

We shall remain as all others will perish. A prime example being UFP. No war was fought; they ceased to exist simply due to our most superior propaganda and intellectual skills.
Costello
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Post by Costello »

KhanNoonianSingh wrote:This is hilarious.

I was totally inactive since July of 2011, I have not played BC since being kicked out of LA

My IP begins with 99.228..... Has it been verified if it's from Canada?

If not, you need to get your facts straight, False accusations won't get you anywhere

http://KhanNoonianSingh.angelfire.com is the Bridge Commander Database featuring now over 70+ BC clans, BC mods and Player Bios and is featured on Facebook as well
Water under the bridge, thanks for stopping by nonetheless Khan. Enjoy the refreshments.
Kelbie
Senior Captain
Senior Captain
STO Handle: @Charlie25

Post by Kelbie »

Hello Khan, it's good to see an old rivary. Welcome to FC and happy new year!