Greeting From the ALpha Omega

The official diplomatic channel for the fleet, for the benefit of visiting ambassadors from foreign fleets to establish and maintain diplomatic relations with Federation Command.

Moderators: Starfleet Security, Diplomacy Command, Federation Council, Foreign Relations

Exeter
Admiral
Admiral

Re: Greeting From the ALpha Omega

Post by Exeter »

Please do find us, we look forward to meeting with you in game.

And a suggestion, next video you make, don't hold the mic so close, it sounds terrible.

By the way the Roman Empire failed within due to corruption and decay. But no worries, you will not survive that long.
// signed //
Admiral Exeter

The Pirate of AE
Retired Officer
Retired Officer

Post by The Pirate of AE »

As acting CO diplomacy We have no need for you to attempt to make contact with our holy fourms please keep your muddy hands off them :). Thank you.
Picard
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Post by Picard »

You are always welcome here Hawkeye. You always provide quality entertainment and at times, cheap cannon folder for our troops.

Our invitation to organize war games with your clan, in any ST game, remains on the table would you choose to back up your words with actions.
Thank you,
TParis
Admiral
Admiral

Post by TParis »

HAWKEYE wrote:Tisk Tisk . Once again here you are forcing your policies on my freedom of speach. DOnt post on your forums really? I have not been rude nor have i insulted. http://www.imperialorderclan.com
It always makes me chuckle when someone cites their freedom of speech. Had you read the Constitution of the United States of America, the amendment in the bill of rights that you are citing says:

"Congress shall make no law ... prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech"

Federation Command isn't congress and the server this website is hosted on is private property. Any constitutional lawyer who has spent 5 minutes in a college of law can tell you that your freedom of speech has absolutely zero power here. None. Zilch. Nada. You have no freedom of speech on private property. Your freedom of speech is only on public property and only protected against government oppression.

Just another example that you are a dumbshit, your fleet is full of dumbshits, and every time I've read anything written by you, 'dumbshit' immediately comes to mind.

And not that I am an English major or an author of Tolkien's talent, but can you try spell check? "Establish", "speech", "opposition", "false","without", "banning." These are easy words. Please also take a grammar class. You've missed several periods, commas, capitals (and added some), have poor verb noun agreement, and several other glaring mistakes. It's not that I criticize your writing, it's that you constantly make these mistakes, your writing is hard to read, it makes it impossible to take you serious, and frankly you make yourself out to be a dumbshit.

Then you come here after we've beaten your ass not once, not twice, but three times now and you pretend like your threats have any ounce of value. We've gone to war with you, we kicked you around and laughed at you, we laughed at your cheating and we laughed when you tried to justify cheating. You mean nothing to us but a laugh. And to see that Picard laughed at your video, well that's just the status quo at this point. You should expect us to laugh at you when you make yourself out to be a dumbshit.

So, rule of the day for you, HAWKEYE, you are a source of laughter to us and you have no freedom of speech (neither poorly nor well written).
v/r,
Admiral TParis
Jesse
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Post by Jesse »

hay hawkeye, dissregared what those fagets say. they don understan u the way i do. u haev serios clan and r 2 b feered.

we will run n hide from IOC, as they are teh best and have always beaten those FC/UFP idoits

long life IOC! ! ! :D :D :D
Jesse
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Post by Jesse »

SORRY FORGAT TO POST IN CAPS 2 MAEK IT EASIER TO REED
Silverado
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander
STO Handle: @silverado_679