Funny shit

Make yourself at home: this forum is for visitors and officers who enjoy humour and actuality, you are allowed to speak about anything here within reason.

Moderators: Starfleet Security, Federation Council

Alexraptor
Admiral
Admiral
STO Handle: @Alexraptor

Re: Funny shit

Post by Alexraptor »

LOL! I could not watch this and keep a straight face! :lol:
Exeter
Admiral
Admiral

Post by Exeter »

Promises Promises. I am tired of people making promises they cannot keep. Well STO does allow us to PvP, and we would enjoy a challenge, but I guess you will have to do.
// signed //
Admiral Exeter

Costello
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Post by Costello »

HAWKEYE wrote:Well greetings old friends. I must say that im not sure how to take your amusment of our post? Perhaps you find it funny in the same way the last i checked STBC did not have any Feddies in sight? And the last battle it took the might of 4 microp clans to meet half our force just a couple months ago and none of them was from this clan? Regardless STBC i have always and will always be able to feild a fleet in STBC to contend with any remaining forces there are available to fight. However i think we all know STBC is more a thing of the past and only a few die hards rairly play. SO much like yourselves we have long ago broadened our horizens! Now most of the game we currently grow in and DOminate would not interest a Star trek game based clan like yourselves however what you wont find amusing is we are now officially in STO and ofcoarse in all things i do we will expand at a rate and meet you in every outreach of the universe in STO. I will soon provide you with our fleet info for theres nothing i like better then a good old battle and who better to get our hands dirty with then our former feedy friends? See you soon this i assure you!
Sadly you cannot boost in STO without it being dramatically evident, nor can you employ your hacks and exploits for an unfair advantage and there is no such thing as god-ships or cloak-hopping, no way to hide your blatant lack of skill. If you met FC in battle in STO in an organised PvP match, you would face a marshalled enemy that you simply lack the intelligence and resolve to counter. There is no victory for you to be had and you'll find your immature tactics in BC do not translate to an MMO.

No-one plays BC anymore, it is no longer relevant and neither is your clan that you desperately try to reinvent. I'm sure even one so deluded as you can see that.
EVOXSNES
Commander
Commander
STO Handle: sulla@evoxsnes

Post by EVOXSNES »

HAWKEYE wrote:Well greetings old friends. I must say that im not sure how to take your amusment of our post? Perhaps you find it funny in the same way the last i checked STBC did not have any Feddies in sight? And the last battle it took the might of 4 microp clans to meet half our force just a couple months ago and none of them was from this clan? Regardless STBC i have always and will always be able to feild a fleet in STBC to contend with any remaining forces there are available to fight. However i think we all know STBC is more a thing of the past and only a few die hards rairly play. SO much like yourselves we have long ago broadened our horizens! Now most of the game we currently grow in and DOminate would not interest a Star trek game based clan like yourselves however what you wont find amusing is we are now officially in STO and ofcoarse in all things i do we will expand at a rate and meet you in every outreach of the universe in STO. I will soon provide you with our fleet info for theres nothing i like better then a good old battle and who better to get our hands dirty with then our former feedy friends? See you soon this i assure you!

Beware the Ides of march
Picard
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Post by Picard »

It is rather astonishing that you claim here that you have raised the bar yet manage to be as unprofessional as ever. Ever heard of a spell check?

FC is the extension of the late UFP, and I remember very well the encounters we had with IOC and DD in the past. We had the numbers and the skills to prevail, and unlike you we based our arguments on proven facts not a 'gut feeling'.

Now if I understand correctly you are challenging FC to a STO PVP match against IOC? If this is the case we accept, please provide us with your contact info and we shall be in touch to organize the event.

I am pleased that you say that you have chosen to raise the bar, however these are just words and will carry little weight here until you actually show some respect. As of our ''Teamspeak'' I just don't know what to say, and fail to see what this has to do with anything. As you might have noticed FC is playing exclusively Star Trek games and our membership is composed of mostly officers who have been around for 8+ years. The point I am trying to make is yes people get bored but will always answer the call of duty, as they have on previous occasion against IOC and DD and many other notable fleets.

We remain available to answer any challenge, friendly or otherwise in game. Our numbers and skills in game will speak much more loudly than a bunch or irrelevant TS stats. If you doubt this then I invite you to organize war games with our Starfleet, we will be more than happy to fight another organization in battle. We shall see then if you have truly raised the bar and can participate in those events with professionalism instead of the childish behavior we have learned to expect from IOC. That being said, I hope to be wrong about you and IOC.

Thank you for your interest in FC.
Good day.
Thank you,
Resistance
Visitor
Visitor

Post by Resistance »

Picard wrote:
Ciaran wrote:Hmmm speaking of which, who do you think is the best BC player in the community?
Artful on speed.
+1 to this.
Resistance
Resistance
Visitor
Visitor

Post by Resistance »

Post it in your "Diplomacy" thread, I'll make sure the relevant people see it.
Resistance
Costello
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Post by Costello »

HAWKEYE wrote:Profesional? Really. Rememeber it was you who has called us out by making a mockery of our video? And in regards to the teamspeak info well previouse statements posted on this very threed said a comment in regards to my continued attempt to reinvent a failled clan? So once again i had to defend my self. And if i recall in your history the clan has also changed its name a few times has it not? And now im being corrected on spelling? Hmmm interesting. Well regardless pvp challange is in order and i look forward to the battle . I shall provide fleet info shortly.
What are we supposed to say, congratulate you at your serious attempt at attributing distinction to a group of maligned brigands? The video's only redeeming feature is its inherent and inadvertent comedic value. It is a failed clan, it was beaten and humiliated by numerous clans working together, you keep trying to reinvent it, to rebrand it in an effort to wipe the stains of defeat and disgrace away. But ultimately you realise you cannot, that is why you are now withdrawn and almost diplomatic, when before you would have been shouting in caps lock over the forum.

You have been beaten so badly the animus you had has faded away, and now you are on a true clan's forums attempting to solicit a victory. But you know what will transpire, I suppose deep down you want to go out to a clan that you feel is worthy of beating you, and it makes sense Hawkeye. But do not fret, FC will do the deed. It is our birthright.
Picard
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Post by Picard »

Couldn't have said it better Artful.

However there might yet be hope. If you do accept our challenge and organize a PVP you will find that FC has respect for its opponents, whatever the outcome may be.

We have judged you based on your previous actions, if you can prove to us that you can contribute to the community in a civilized manner we will treat you with respect.

Once we have your contact details one of our representatives will be in touch. If this goes well we could perhaps arrange friendly war games in BC, EF, SFC3... That is if you put behind that old BC behavior where "flaming" prevails over actual battles. FC is an old fleet that predates UFP and, just like UFP we prefer that our opponents behave so when we achieve victory in a fair environment we can congratulate them for the effort and find respect for them. This is how you develop a relationship and a enjoyable community. Not by "submit or die" or any of those pathetic self-destructive stratagem.

I sincerely hope you can see the wisdom of my post and reply accordingly.
Thank you,
Resistance
Visitor
Visitor

Post by Resistance »

You were interrupting me while i was conducting business with my friends in another clan. If you would actually have LISTENED initially, you'd have seen that I don't have the authority to arrange matches, even small informal ones, and not forced the issue. Then I wouldn't have set the ignore.

And secondly, we already stated here that we would arrange a match with you, if you actually arrange it formally, which is what I said as well.
Resistance