Fortune Favors the Bold

A place for visitors to drop by and say hello.

Moderators: Starfleet Security, Federation Council

Resistance
Visitor
Visitor

Re: Fortune Favors the Bold

Post by Resistance »

Its not F2P until the 17th for everyone, at the moment only a small group of people were offered F2P. Also, read the oaths forum and "How to post an oath", if you are interested in getting back into an FC uniform.
Resistance
Hartley
Captain
Captain
STO Handle: Kell Perim@M.Hartley

Post by Hartley »

Hey Sisko, its good to see you mate :D
Kind regards,

Hartley
Shroombuck
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Shroombuck »

For your information, Sisko.

This is not UFP, although we do continue to uphold the values which once made UFP one of the most predominant and glorious fleets within the Star Trek Community. We now continue this legacy here in FC, for UFP has been lost and now a schism called Starfleet Tactical Response [STR] is all that is left of those we once considered to be our friends.

Welcome none the less.
Picard
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Post by Picard »

FC is much more UFP's continuation than STR can ever claim to be. So I must disagree wtih Shroombuck, STR has very little to do with UFP.

The story can be found at www.ufpfleet.org

You are welcomed to join Sisko!
Thank you,
Picard
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Post by Picard »

You can drop the sir, things have changed slightly. This is a community of friends and veterans, you belong here with all the other oldies :P
Thank you,
Shroombuck
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Shroombuck »

As Picard stated, this became a community of friends, a band of brothers. We still continue to play games, but our main goal is not gaming, it's social gathering. Whether this is done through games or just conversations, depends on the people you happen to be with at that particular point.

So, yes you can drop the formal tone. Hell, I even call Picard a yellow-bellied fucktard and he refers to me as a pompous-tit-fapping-bastard. There is so much love here, it's unbelievable.

See you later, Picard my sweetypants. Love you and kisses!
Costello
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Post by Costello »

Old warhorses are particularly welcome! Long time no see.
Janeway
Visitor
Visitor

Post by Janeway »

As others have said, Federation Command has evolved from a simple gaming fleet into a community - something that was bound to happen considering the heritage which this "fleet" stems from. I am not a fairly active component of this community so someone else would be better able to speak in this regard but I do believe that there are people more than willing to take a seat in the captain's chair once more.

If you do decide to stay with us: welcome home. I will make sure to have one of my famous cups of "Janeway's Coffee" ready in my office as an incentive =).
Signed,
Captain Janeway
Federation Senate
Federation Command
Carbonizer
Visitor
Visitor

Post by Carbonizer »

Indeed. Federation Command is a step forward from the morons that are now running whats left of the glorious [UFP] into the ground.

Good to see you around once more Sisko.
Resistance
Visitor
Visitor

Post by Resistance »

Janeway wrote:As others have said, Federation Command has evolved from a simple gaming fleet into a community - something that was bound to happen considering the heritage which this "fleet" stems from. I am not a fairly active component of this community so someone else would be better able to speak in this regard but I do believe that there are people more than willing to take a seat in the captain's chair once more.
Indeed, there are definitely people willing to take a seat in the captain's chair and dominate command the troops :P

Janeway wrote:I will make sure to have one of my famous cups of "Janeway's Coffee" ready in my office as an incentive =).
SPEAKING of coffee... someone stole mine. Could you perhaps give me some of yours?
Resistance