Just dropping in!

A place for visitors to drop by and say hello.

Moderators: Starfleet Security, Federation Council

Bailo
Commodore
Commodore
STO Handle: @Bailo

Re: Just dropping in!

Post by Bailo »

Wow! Thank you all for the welcome (back). Janeway...i think you may be right when you said my posting an oath is inevitable. I do miss the sense of community and the friends i had here. I know when i left a few of you had not the best opinion of me and probably for good reason (i don't remember who or what for specifically). I've done a lot of growing up since then, so when i do get around to posting an oath and i promise you, it will not be long at all, i hope to start on a clean slate with you all, where if i say I'll post battle reports, i will. I'll do a job, i will. etc etc.

Now that's all over and done with down to the serious business. Someones going to have to do a dig through the old UFP forums and find out what rank i was when i left :P. It was either Starfleet Rear Admiral or Commodore. I think it was SRA but i don't want you to think I'm saying that just for the white rank bars :P. To be honest, i think I'll be happy just to be back :D:mrgreen: .
"I have a sheep doing roofing over at my house, come and drop in. We'll put on Zeppelin and eat cheddar cheese" - Captain Jean-Luc Picard
Shroombuck
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Re: Just dropping in!

Post by Shroombuck »

What you did or didn't do in the past doesn't matter. I'd like to think that events in the past may be roughly divided into those which probably never happened and those which do not matter. One piece of advice; we do not hold onto battle reports as much as we once did. So posting battle reports is not a requirement. The requirement here in this glorious Fleet is to have fun and share a good time with your friends.

The Council of Admirals will decide which rank you shall receive. As it was either Commodore or Starfleet (which is now called Division) Rear Admiral, it will probably be the former and not the latter. I shall look forward to your oath and welcome you back, my friend.

How about you post that oath... god damn.