I'm Back

A place for visitors to drop by and say hello.

Moderators: Starfleet Security, Federation Council

Silverado
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander
STO Handle: @silverado_679

Re: I'm Back

Post by Silverado »

Welcome to Federation Command Space.

Feel free to speak your mind on any matter which may be of importance to you...
Picard
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Post by Picard »

We're all former UFP. FE and their leader (forgot his name) were troubled at best. Kira defended him and dishonored himself in the process.
Thank you,
Picard
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Post by Picard »

The clan you are talking about which is Starfleet, one of the most honorable clan with the best reputation around. I have personally served in Starfleet in 2000-2001 and kept in touch with them ever since.

For those who want the short story: Kira was banned from SF and labelled a traitor after breaking SF rules and regulations, simultaneously he joined FE so SF dishonorably discharged him. Then Morianna sent Kira as head diplomat to negotiate a new treaty with Starfleet. SF naturally sent him away which completely pissed off Morianna throwing him on a pathetic crusade to get SF to bend over to his demands and in the way insulted and demeaned Vice Admiral Damien (telling him how he was superior in rank and he should not even dare speak to him) the thing he didn't know is that back in 2001 Damien was the Fleet Admiral of Starfleet and Starfleet back then was a superclan, a fleet half the size of SF back then would not even had considered FE as a possible diplomatic partner for it was so small and insignificant. You can see the irony in this I am sure... so I defended starfleet sovereignty to judge their own officers and dishonorably discharge them I also defended Damien a friend while condemning Kira for thrash talking SF on UFP forums. This is what I did and all the conversation can be found below. Now you, sir or lady come to our glorious forum and speak of me in this manner? Are you an honorary member of FE or what, last time I read such non sense Morianna was still around. Anyway you are ALL welcomed to read the content of the posts below and make up your own mind.

First here is a copy of the [UFP] communiqué posted on FE forums aswell as SF forums concerning the issue you brought up.
Greetings Federation Empires,

I, Councillor Costello, write to you this evening on behalf of the United Federation of Planets. Following the abhorrent absence of conduct displayed on Starfleet's forums by James Morianna; it is my obligation to inform you that this is your fourty-eight hour notice before our Non-Aggression Pact is rendered null and void.

[UFP] values integrity, loyalty and synergy between fleets, especially in troubled times such as is the current state of the Star Trek gaming community. Your beloved President lacks the calibre of disposition to respect and adhere to these cherished precepts and that is the sole reason that the Council of Admirals has declared the above.

James, your unchecked arrogance is in full-force on the Starfleet forums. Your ignorance and sheer disregard for even the slightest hint of courtesy is appalling. I will demonstrate how you have managed to instigate this thread through the process of intelligent deconstruction:
Quote:
Firstly;
You are quite right Vice-Admiral, and i am emphasising the "Vice-Admiral" title there, our diplomats are required to be polite at all times. Funny story...i'm not a diplomat, and you banned our chief diplomat, thus the handbook goes out the window
The fact you state you are not a diplomat is alarmingly self-evident as you are corrected by our former Fleet Admiral:
Quote:
Vice Admiral Damien was once Fleet Admiral Damien of Starfleet. Back then Starfleet was one of the biggest, if not the biggest and most respected fleet period.
This was the first transgression, not affording a valued member of the community the respect they have earned. Sadly, the rampant pontificating persists:
Quote:
Sixth;
.... Anyone who knew me in BC knew i was trained by one of the best players to ever grace that stage, RNGD LadyDeath herself, and anyone who knew her, knew she could nock the socks off of anyone who crossed her path, back in 1.1 when real skill was required to play the game.
Seventh; (My this is getting long...)
... and cannot even speak proper English, sufficed to say, my hopes are not high. I mean no offence there Damien, i am sure your compitent, just in other areas.
No-one cares James. I trained IFF-Mugabe, who was never able to defeat me yet somehow managed to beat you in a duel after coming home from a night out. This is not the first time I have seen you boast about your meagre Bridge Commander ability. It is the words of a petulant fellow speaking above his station, not an esteemed leader.

Your grasp on English is hardly competent James (as I have outlined in my quote), it would do you well to not be so critical in such a personal manner. It reflects poorly on your ability to command.

Since you feel you are eminently superior, I will cast you a piece of wisdom:

"There is always someone better."

My humble advice, aside. The United Federation of Planets has made its case, we will not hold such an accord with a clan that is lead by an imprudent antagonist.

Good day,

Division Rear Admiral Costello
United Federation of Planets
This was the official statement from Admiral Costello.

Now here are my quotes from the actual topic in which I defended Starfleet, a fleet many people here will hold dear against attacks from an arrogant leader of a unsuccesful fleet towards people who had been in the community for over a decade (as leaders/fleet admirals) and otherwise.

Original post on SF forums by Morianna
Before all relations with SF and FE are fully cut,

As i have stated in a PM to Tenaka, you have charged, tried and convicted an officer from my clan. A high ranking officer of my clan non-the-less. You have labeled him a Traitor and a Criminal. Such slander is offensive to both Rear-Admiral Kira Phoenix, and in conjunction, Federation Empires itself. Tenaka Khan stated that he was rebuffing our diplomat on grounds of Criminal Offenses untoward Starfleet. However during the time the supposed offenses were conducted, Kira Phoenix actually tendered his resignation to this fleet, and joined Federation Empires, a long standing ally of Starfleet.

To formally charge this man, you would have to contact our administration, the command staff, and even our J.A.G. department to request an extradition, as per the ideals to which you so strongly cling. Kira Phoenix has come a long way since leaving Starfleet, he is far more relaxed and has even taken to joking with myself and Major-General Infizl of our Combat Arms department. He returned here under orders to secure a treaty. Only to be insulted further, and slandered. You have no right to label him a criminal without public trial under the ideals you cling to.

Yet not once did I recieve and e-mail requesting a meeting, Not once did anyone attempt to contact me in regards to this matter. Your judgment is invalid, illegal and unwarranted.

If you wish for this so called "conviction" to stick, you will provide me with the evidence against my officer, you will post this evidence on the Federation Empires forums, under which we will open an official investigation into the matter. If we are satisfied that you indeed do have a case, then we will honor your judgment, however, if we are not satisfied, we will open our own investigation into the matter in which case several of your officers will be called upon to provide evidence in the matter.

If Starfleet is as they say they are and live up to the Federation ideals and traditions, then you will do as this message stipulates, for you have no choice, if however Admiral Nelson is exactly as rumor has him, then i predict this topic will be closed and/or deleted and all record of it struck from your database. In this eventuality, all information pertaining to this issue will be stored on the Federation Empires server and will be accessible to the allies of FE under the Starfleet Diplomatic Contact Sheet, which will be made public with all information pertaining to past and present experiences with this fleet, this includes all information gleaned through nefarious means pertaining to this issue (IE: Nelsons' conduct toward his officers and allies).

I am deadly serious when it comes to the treatment of my officers, you can slander me, but don't even think about touching my friends and clan-mates.

Kind Regards,

James Morianna.
President - Federation Empires.

P.S. All information in this post and other posts can be found on the Federation Empires website under the category of Diplomacy Department --> Fleet Contact Records.
My reply to this post on SF froums
Greetings M. Moriana,

I am about to get involved in matters that are none of my business but I have indeed always enjoyed a good laugh.

Your understanding of diplomacy and how to resolve inter-clan dispute is questionable at best. The treatment that was subjected and the decisions that were made while your officer was part of this fleet are none of your business, whether he was guilty or not, this fleet made a decision based on it's rules. You have no right to question Starfleet's own sovereignty on their forums.

Let me also point out that your choice of diplomat to (re-start) diplomatic relations is quite poor, I fail to see the benefit to send a former SF and banned member to reopen diplomatic relations. It would only include a unstable element in a delicate situation. This is all on you.

You are quite lucky not to be on UFP's forums for we would not take it lightly that you tell us how to deal with our former members. My only reason for replying here is because your officer went to UFP forums and tried to trash-talk SF. Yet you speak of Federation tranditions and diplomatic "good will" when you are the one sending envoys in an attempt to darken Starfleet's reputation.

Pathetic. I advise you to retract these unacceptable comments and apologize to Starfleet. I am a retired UFP officer so I cannot speak for UFP however they hold a MPP with this fleet (not a NAP like FE - which is nothing like an alliance btw) and it is therefore, natural for me to pledge my personal support to SF in this "Diplomacy Confrontation" which is isolated from the matter of how SF treat their officers of which I know nothing of.
And then the reply of M. Morianna
As a matter of fact, i stopped my officer from "trash-talking" and reprimanded him for doing so. I will not use such distasteful tactics. However, you are incorrect, their decision on Kira was made after he joined FE, and as rumor has it, Federation Empires is about to be blamed for the hack attempt on SF. As you so rightly stated Admiral, this has nothing to do with you, so please keep your nose out of it. I reccomend that you remove Kira's post from your forums.

If you wish to discuss this further or have any further comments on the matter, all discussion will take place on the FE forums.

Good Day Admiral.
Reply of Vice Admiral Damien

Retired Admiral Picard [UFP] It is great to see you around again, don't know if you read the post by Admiral Alexraptor [UFP] (expect you have), in there I mentioned about trying to organise a few games of Armada 2 for the veterans of this community, you would be more than welcome to join in if you can and so wished .

I applaud the elegances of your post and how agilely you negotiated that tricky path between acceptable and unacceptable responses when dealing with communications from other Fleets to SF, nicely done old friend. I can see the wisdom you gained from many years with SF and UFP have not been dulled by retirment

Now to the "other " duties.

President Morianna Starfleet is aware of you communication; there will be a official response from Starfleet in due time. To facilitate in Starfleet issuing the official response I would appreciate it if you would refrain from contacting any person in Starfleet regarding this matter, and use this appropriate thread for ALL your communications. However unless you wish to modify or add to your above statement I think it would be better for all concerned if you patiently awaited Starfleet response.

Vice Admiral Damien
My reply:
Damien, it's both a pleasure and a honor to see you again, you are no doubt the longuest serving member of the ST community still active today. How long it's been 12 years?

I unfortunately don't play much A2, only A1, SFC3 and EF1 but I know a bunch of UFP officers who would be delighted to take part in that game.

We should catch up soon, until then take care of yourself m8.
Damien
Hey, nearly 12 years in the community, and approaching 11 years with SF.

Thats a shame about A2, but you say you still play A1, is that online? I installed it and downloaded the patch and when i try to go into multi player mode i get time-out issues. Have you found away around this.

Still have EF1 and think got SFC3 somewhere.

As you said we will need to catch up soon .

Take care Mate
Damien
It goes on for a while but the real good stuff is right below in the OTHER topic Morianna started on SF forums which goes as follow:

From Morianna:
Stop closing my damned threads. I am still waiting for the information i need to put this behind us. Damien, go jump in a damned lake will you? you have no idea what your talking about and quite frankly, by your own rules and regs, you shouldn't even be talking to me, i am a Fleet Admiral, i outrank you.

Are you all such cowards that you must close every damned threat i open? well here's a bit of news for you guys, i'll just keep opening a new one until such time that the ability is either removed, or my account is banned. And then a screenshot will be taken and added to the large collection of data gathered on SF. Including the name of the person behind the attack on the SF servers. Yes, I've managed to find out who did it. If you want this information, you give me the information i want.

This issue is not over untill I say it is over, and as long as it involves one of my officers, it's not just a Starfleet Issue, it involves Federation Empires also.

To UFP Picard: when it comes to diplomacy, right now i've had a gut full of the treatment FE has recieved at the hands of SF, we've stuck our neck out for this clan, and every time we try, they insult us, demean us, and now they think they can brand on of my officers a traitor and a criminal? like hell. So am i very diplomatic right now? No, i'm not.
Reply from Damien:
You have heard all you will hear from Starfleet at this moment in time. We have no wish to communicate with you at this precise moment. You will have to wait like you have be told before. This is a Starfleet matter only, he committed the crimes he being punished for in SF and therefore is SF business only. There is however a bigger issue which we will deal with at the right time.

I would also like to bring to attention this extract from your own diplomacy handbook which you seem to have forgotten.
Quote:
Regardless of ANY SITUATION Diplomatic Officers WILL be courteous and respectful
to their counterpart or anyone else they come in contact with. Integrity is integral in the
department. It is important to recognize that some fleets operate differently and therefore
require to be handled differently than others.
Diplomats will not be permitted to use expletives or any such remarks while carrying out
their duties within their department.5
Diplomats are required to remain neutral and respectful in all their affairs with foreign
groups, even if they themselves or Federation Empires as a whole or in part are insulted.
No diplomacy officer shall incite or take part in flaming, insult, provoking, harass, or
otherwise become hostile to any foreign group or member on or off any of the Federation
Empires assets. These assets include the Teamspeak server, forums and any gaming
servers.
You will wait patiently, quietly and with manners of a diplomat. IF you don't I will follow your wonderful suggestion and you will lose the right to post.

You choose to accept him into your fleet after he committed the crime in SF and was punished, you accept the "goods" in those condition you can't complain if they have certain limitiation.

On the point that you stuck you neck out for Starfleet, nothing could be futher from the truth; we would have accepted you taking in to your fleet with out complaint, however appointed him as the diplomat to Starfleet was nothing but a clear insult.

Retired Admiral Picard saw that, and the wider community will see that. What did you expect to happen, we would forgive him for the crimes he committed against Starfleet. In all our communication from him that we refused we have made it clear we would accept the communications if it cane from anyone else in your fleet.

We made that clear, and we where willing to overlook the insult against us that was committed when you appointed him as diplomat to us. But instead of realising that its not going to work, and simply assign us another diplomat which would have resolved the problem you kept sending him back again the one person which we could not communicate through.

This is all I will say on the issue, Retired Admiral Picard is allowed to reply in anyway he feel fit as you dragged him into this.

And you can carry on posting as long as you abide by the rules and we see no further demands and that you are respectful.

If you don't find this acceptable you more than welcome to take in to the battle field.
Reply from Morianna
Firstly;
You are quite right Vice-Admiral, and i am emphasising the "Vice-Admiral" title there, our diplomats are required to be polite at all times. Funny story...i'm not a diplomat, and you banned our chief diplomat, thus the handbook goes out the window
Congratulations on your spectacular fail.
Secondly;
To my previous comment about your rank. I am a Fleet Admiral, and equal to your Fleet Admiral Nelson in status and position. You do not tell me to do anything.
Thirdly;
When Kira Phoenix joined Federation Empires, he did so because he knew he would be dishonerably discharged from SF because of the goings-on at the time. When he joined FE, he was not labled a Traitor or a Criminal. These charges were leveled against him and he never had the chance to defend himself, as is his right under your own rules and regulations.
Fourth;
I am organising a time to speak with your Fleet Admiral because i am tired of dealing with the lower ranked people, i am a Fleet Admiral and i will deal only with someone of my rank from this time forward, with the exception of a select few, among whom you are not one.
Fifth;
Remove my ability to post sir, and you open a whole new can of worms, something you cannot fix.
Sixth;
Do not threaten me sir, your last comment can be seen as such and i do not respond well to threats (I'm quoting Janeway of course, can't help it, she's awesome). Anyone who knew me in BC knew i was trained by one of the best players to ever grace that stage, RNGD LadyDeath herself, and anyone who knew her, knew she could nock the socks off of anyone who crossed her path, back in 1.1 when real skill was required to play the game.
Seventh; (My this is getting long...)
You may find that my rather unique and helpful offer has an expirey date, check my initial post into that matter, you have 4-5 days of the week i've given to respond, and seeing as how your the only person to respond, and cannot even speak proper English, sufficed to say, my hopes are not high. I mean no offence there Damien, i am sure your compitent, just in other areas.
Eighth;
Who i appoint to Federation Empires Command Positions is non of your damned business, offense taken or not. Kira is an excellent diplomat, and well seasoned, i would be remiss and incredibly stupid as the FE leader if i did not take advantage of his abilities. I knew that from the way he conducted himself in the SF-FE diplomatic talks when he was a Commander in your fleet. If you want to take offense from his appointment and his achievements in Federation Empires, that is your prerogative, but frankly, i couldn't give a damn.
Ninth;
To you sir, i will not be respectful for you have shown me none. I outrank you and you presume to talk to me like i am an ensign in your fleet, well guess what. I've gone over your head, I'm over you completely, and i really couldn't care less at the moment what you think or have to say. Respect is earned, not given.
Tenth;
You clearly state that i have no right to dictate to you how to do things in your fleet, well, your correct there, and i've tried my best to not do that. So let's keep things even shall we? who i send to you is my decision, not yours. You do not tell me who to send as your liason. Kira is the Diplomacy H.O.D. and it is his decision who he sends. I initially sent him because he knew your style, he knew how to interact with you, makes sense doesn't it? I'm sorry, but i am not accustomed to having my orders questioned by people who have no right to even imagine themselves able to do so.
Eleventh;(And final)
I realise there may be a little confusion about my rank and position, so let me clear this up for you.

I am the Federation Empires Fleet Admiral, in charge of all Fleet Operations, equal to Field Marshal Grievous Jedihunter in charge of all Military Operations. That is my rank.
I am also the Federation Empires President. That is my position and my main job. Since it is also my main title, it is the title i use more commonly.
I would thank you, Vice-Admiral, to in future be more respectful toward someone of higher grade than you, if you wish to have the same respect returned to you.

As i stated before, i am done with the forum issues, from this point forward, i will discuss what needs to be discussed with Admiral Nelson at the first available oppertunity.

Please Note: My offer expires on the 18th of December at midnight GMT 0.

Good Day to you Vice-Admiral.

James Morianna.
President (Fleet Admiral) - Federation Empires.
Reply from SF Ashy
Ok, firstly, all this talk about rank is irrevelant, rank between fleets have nothing to do with diplomacy, just because you are a fleet admiral, doesnt mean someone of a lower rank from a different fleet cannot talk to you in any way, shape or form.

Secondly, seeing as Kira was being held for crimes within starfleet probably did not make him an idea diplomat between FE and SF. A fault on your end.

Thirdly, If you would give Starfleet council time to release what information you need to resolve this issue, that would be appreciated, coming in and demanding this, that and the other just is not going to get you anywhere, if you would like to carry on shouting and demanding on Starfleet forums, we will remove your abillity to post. Give Starfleet time.

Captain Ashy
-Under director of starfleet operations.
Morianna
i would be quite happy to sit and wait the alloted time, Ashy, if people would keep their noses out of business that doesn't concern them. Seeing as how neither you nor Damien are diplomacy staff, i fail to see why either of you posted.

Be that as it may, my rank does hold sway. I didn't say he couldn't talk to me, i said he couldn't talk to me the way he was.

And for your information Ashy, since Kira was a member of FE at the time of his supposed trial, he could not be held for crimes without the knowledge of the FE Command Staff. Kira was a member when he was brigged, but he resigned his commission for a diplomacy posting within FE. SF's actions after he left SF and Joined FE are in question, nothing prior.
My reply also quoting Fleet Admiral TParis address on the issue:
Moriana,

I honestly have no idea why I am giving you the attention you want but something here more than anything else needs to be adressed.

Vice Admiral Damien was once Fleet Admiral Damien of Starfleet. Back then Starfleet was one of the biggest, if not the biggest and most respected fleet period.

I have had the honor to serve under Fleet Admiral Damien in 2001 and wage victorious wars against fleets that would not even consider diplomacy with FE for it is too small, weak and insignificant. On a scale of command experience you are at 1 and he is at 12. You come here to protect your own, if you do not give my former Fleet Admiral the respect he deserves then you attack me aswell and all those who have served with me and Damien.

You have crossed the line here, you will appologize to him or I will use of all the influence and abilities I have gathered over the years to see you get the treatement you deserve.

This is Fleet Admiral TParis statement on the matter for anyone interested:
Greetings Rear Admiral Kira Pheonix,

As the two of us have history and I consider it friendly, I will prempt this with saying that the following is directed at you and Federation Empires professionally, and not personally. I hope you are able to distinguish the two. With that explained, I will clarify the United Federation of Planet's position in this matter. Please excuse me for being harsh as this has happened during the holidays and I am rather perturbed.

Your evidence of misconduct by Starfleet is, in our opinion, clear evidence of them exercising their soverignty. Whether or not a clan can punish an officer from another clan is not the issue as we see it, nor is the issue about whether one clan can punish a former officer if he resigned before accepting charges. The issue here at it's core is whether one privately owned and funded organization has the legal right to restrict access to a person or persons that they chose not to allow access to. As a freedom loving American, I and this fleet stand by Starfleet's decision to ban your accounts.

Further, we also support their decision to ignore any communique from Federation Empires by you as is their soverign right. Is it morally or ethically right? I'm not the decision maker. I leave that to the Fleet Admirals of yours and Starfleet's clan. What we do feel is unethical is that Federation Empires would come to our space and claim misconduct on one of the United Federation of Planet's allys and then provide such bleak support for the accusation.

There is one area I will comment on that is none of my business but deserving of some attention nonetheless. The way your Fleet Admiral has conducted himself on Starfleet forums has me on the floor in a fit of laughter. It is clear he has taken diplomacy lessons from Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad. It is the exact same diplomacy he used when one of our members was retracted from your forums for inappropriate representation of our fleet. Our position on it is the same position it is now, we will not tolerate it. Your Fleet Admiral has some crazy notion that he can demand things of other Fleets. Had it happened to us, we would be at war. He should count himself lucky that Starfleet has limitless patience and tolerance. He has clearly received more respectable treatment from them than many other clans would offer. I suggest he takes their fair treatment as a testiment of their good will rather than feeling defensive. Starfleet has always had a talent for holding their tounges and remaining utmost professional in their dealings with others. If your Fleet Admiral were smart, he would agree to disagree, send a new diplomat, and let these things settle and pass.

If you wish to make an accusation against an officer of this clan or make us aware of misconduct by an allied fleet or their officers, you may do so in private message or email to our Chief of Foreign Affairs and Fleet Executive Officer, Admiral Alexraptor. When you do so, keep in mind that we are not interested in such technicalities of "Rather than sit through an idiotic court-martial, I resigned". We support Starfleets right to issue a court, charge, and punishment in absentia. We have done similar actions in the past. We give no rights to our officers to resign to avoid responsibility. They may resign but, as with any country, if they enter our borders they will be subject to their punishment; there is no diplomatic immunity for them.

I am curious to see what their announcement is. I am also curious what your Fleet Admiral knows of their website being hacked and how he aquired the information. I find these things fasinating, to be honest. As you know, our own website was hacked several months ago by a disgruntled UFP member. We were able to secure our website better after the hacker was decent enough to do little damage and explain where the hole was. I'm glad it was him that found it instead of someone intent on doing more damage.

In closing, I will echo the sentiments of Admiral Alexraptor and Fleet Admiral Picard ret. While you are in our space, we set the rules. You will contact us in the proper forum using proper english spelling and grammar and with the utmost respect of our Fleet, our Soverignty, and our allies. I do not appreciate you bringing this to our space as we have left Federation Empires largly alone. We have agreed with Federation Empires that we will remain non aggressive and friendly for the sake of keeping the peace, but we have a poor history. You have felt my apprehension to conduct diplomacy with your Fleet already in your attempts to strengthen our relations. I will not be so polite the next time this happens without significant and overwhelming evidence of undisputable misconduct by Starfleet.

Very Respectfully,
Fleet Admiral TParis
Commanding Officer
United Federation of Planets
From SF Ashy
I work within Starfleet operations, which over see's the diplomacy department, i have every right to post within diplomacy. I am not here to make things worse, to disrespect you in anyway.I just want to point out that the manner in which you approached us was not the best. Instead of making demands and acting rude, be respectable, patient and understanding. Once you are able to do this, im sure things will move along much more smoothly, causing trouble will just lead you no where. I am sure you are not here to make enemies, so lets calm things down abit before this gets more out of hand.

On a side note, i do agree, the Lantian warship Aurora is one of the best ships to come out of Stargate.
SF scorpiobe
Greetings President Fleet Admiral Morianna,

I'm Rear Admiral scorpiobe or know by our Fleet as Chief of Security,
Constable scorpiobe.

You either Start showing Respect for StarFleet & the rules of our Great Fleet.

Your have been instructed to show some more patience.
If you can not stand by the information that has been provided for you & break these rules again.

I warn you I on the other hand have the power to put any Superior Officer that outranks me in the Brig for breaking rules.

Let this be Cristal Clear you have just been warned, don't try my patience.
Next time I read a post of you it better be about my little pony's & Butterfly's or something equally cute.
Morianna replies
Do any of you even read what i type? because if you did, you'd see that i stated clearly i am quite happy to wait paitently, if people would keep their opinions to them selves.

Scorpiobe, don't threaten me mate, i may be exactly what TParis states and unable to be very diplomatic, but that doesn't mean i am powerless. As it stands Kira Phoenix has made it clear that he no longer wants this to continue, and since this has all been about clearing his name, it is his call to end it when he wants. So this ends here.

However, in the intrest of better co-operation Scorpiobe, we need to have a discrete talk, that information i said i had reguarding who attacked your site, is correct and i am still willing to give it to you, one of your people stated that you had a fair idea who did it, however i have a chat-logged confession of the person who actually did it.

You will not get an apology out of me, for i was acting to safeguard the reputation of a friend and a clan-mate. You will find me much more agreeable in future if people keep the insults and slights against my friends out of conversations.

I will always wait for someone to make the first move, and if you go back amongst the conversations you will find the underlying insults and slights to which i refer, as such i return slight with slight and insult with further insult.

Oh and by the way...i have no effing idea what my little pony & butterflies are...so anywho. I don't like your tone Scorpiobe.

Contact me when you can Scorpiobe, this will be the last time i post on your forums on this issue, you lot can continue posting about it and abusing me untill your heart is content i really couldn't care less, it's the one thing i hate about Diplomacy is the mindless posturing, when it comes right down to it, we're all just people sitting in front of computers typing out meaningless dribble, none of us have any real power here.
From Damien
Picard, my dear friend. I would have posted sooner and wish I had replied before this thread had been locked(do apologises for posting after its been locked). I was taken back and left with no words.

I can't express what your words meant for me, not in relations to this incident but to me as a whole

Thankyou

I have two simple guiding principles in life( hopefully you will understand what i am trying to say)

1) don't try to be a great man, or even good man, but be just a man. (First Contact)

2) there are many ways a man can judge his worth, but none better than than number of people that he respect that do him the privalge of call them freind.
Moriana,

I have had the honor to serve under Fleet Admiral Damien in 2001 and wage victorious wars against fleets that would not even consider diplomacy with FE for it is too small, weak and insignificant. On a scale of command experience you are at 1 and he is at 12. You come here to protect your own, if you do not give my former Fleet Admiral the respect he deserves then you attack me aswell and all those who have served with me and Damien.

You have crossed the line here, you will appologize to him or I will use of all the influence and abilities I have gathered over the years to see you get the treatement you deserve.
You come on my forums as Morianna did telling member of other fleets how they should behave, you display no understanding what so ever of the finer working of this community, diplomatic or otherwise. I have been trying for over 10 years now to defend these traditions against the kind of confused individual you seem to be.

Everything on the issue can be read above, to this day I fully defend the words I spoke to defend Starfleet, Damien and common sense. I'm I an asshole for it? If so I will gladly take the insult. Better an asshole than ignorant.

Good day.
Thank you,
Costello
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Post by Costello »

I should perhaps clarify that I am Admiral Costello, here.
Shroombuck
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Shroombuck »

I'm not surprised you get along well with those FE fairies, Lady Nova. If you put children with Down's syndrome in a room there is going to be a lot of hugging.

Now scag off.
Costello
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Post by Costello »

Was this your intention? Hello guys I'm back, I will now start a petty argument nobody has any interest in entertaining. Ancient history, can we please move on?
Costello
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Post by Costello »

Okay, let me address two things before you wander off to another forum and rattle on.

1.) SF and UFP were long standing diplomatic allies. What affects one surely impacts the other. The negligence on FE's part was the mistake that was made. The treatment of SF alienated UFP, ergo the decision to end the NAP. This is the subtle art of politics, some grasp it and some do not. I hope you now understand and we can stop talking about this.

2. Shroombuck and Picard can and will post where they like. This is our forum and you have no business dictating who posts what and where.

Regardless, let's bury this issue. No one cares.
Picard
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Post by Picard »

Indeed Admiral Costello is quite right. Furthermore I made it clear in my first post on the issue that I was posting not on behalf of UFP (for I was retired at the time) - but as a freind of SF responding to an unacceptable ultimatum given by someone who should be grateful SF recognizes him as a follow community leader. Something Costello forgot to point out is the fact that UFP did not get ''involved'' in the issue for it is Kira who came to UFP forums and trash talked SF. It is only then that UFP got involved and gave the 48 hours notice to end the NAP with FE. Kira brought us into it by coming on UFP forums to discuss the issue, and even if he had not our MPP (Mutual Protection Pact) was more than enough reason at the time.

I am amazed that you fail to grasp the basic concepts behind this whole thing. It was SF's right to punish their own members for actions they had committed while they were commissioned. The fact that you disagree with the judgement given makes it no less valid. Now about SF reputation, you are talking about a fleet that has been around since roughly 1998, if they were as you described they would never had made it this far. I will add that I have rarely heard anything bad about them, Starfleet is an honorable clan who has practiced star trek diplomacy in an exemplary fashion and I commend them for it. Your attempts to slander UFP, myself and SF are unwelcome here for most of us are former UFP but quite a few are also former SF.

Drop the maternal instincts and try to see the issues for what they are. If you have any common sense left you will realize that our responses were warranted and appropriate. The fact that your personal feelings differ from our cold assessment of a diplomatic situation is not our problem.

Enjoy your stay on FC forums.
Thank you,
Costello
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Post by Costello »

To be honest I had to piece my post using a very hazy memory. I was amazed I remembered at all.
Shroombuck
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Shroombuck »

Lady Nova wrote:no it wasn't artfull I just don't want picard or shroom posting in topics i make that's all :|
As Picard once posted:
Picard wrote:Image
Don't tell me what I should do. You have delighted us long enough.

I will watch you fade away.