I'm Back

A place for visitors to drop by and say hello.

Moderators: Starfleet Security, Federation Council

Shroombuck
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Re: I'm Back

Post by Shroombuck »

Lady Nova wrote: while it is your clan forums a simple request to not have 2 of your members post on topics i makes isn't very big and if you can't accept my simple request then i won't bother with FC forums ever again
So... if I keep my glorious posts up, will you go away?
Zion
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Post by Zion »

......Still dont see the point of any of this except distracting drama.
Picard
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Post by Picard »

You are still stating that we have a dishonorable past despite our documented proof that we have acted within our rights. I dare say that you, sir, are dishonorable for spreading propaganda and lies around the community based on nothing more than personal feelings. The United Federation of Planets and Federation Command have always acted with the best interests of the community. And as Spock so wisely said: the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few. To you, perhaps, SF is a dishonorable clan but generations of community members have seen it as a beacon of integrity in the field of diplomacy since 1997. Your complacency and ignorance is insulting.

You are willing to give FC a clean state? Who the fuck are you to judge us when you can't use proper grammar.

Get the fuck out of here. I just can't condone the blatant lack of respect for UFP and an iconic 15 years old fleet (SF).
Thank you,
Costello
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Post by Costello »

Lady Nova wrote:P.S I don't care if anyone is offended any and all that's gotten to know me will tell you that i can and have been painfully blunt about what i say :|
Well if you think insulting us and posting a disclaimer excuses it I will shame myself in stooping to your level.

Stop drooling on my desk and fuck off.
Carbonizer
Visitor
Visitor

Post by Carbonizer »

I tried not to post but I couldnt resist. I havent read 90% of the current replies as it doesnt interest me but what has, is but dont take this personally, what are you trying to accomplish by staying and arguing for someone who clearly hasnt come here, registered and tried to defend you while you are being told where to go by 4+ people ? Quite frankly, its not big, its not bold, its foolish. This reminds me of an old Klingon proverb;

'Only a fool fights in a burning house'

Yes, this post carries on..

It would have made more sense to just leave it be. The past is the past, if you are to hang on to something trivial that has happened in the past then maybe you should open your horizons a bit more. I dont know you and you dont know me so please dont try it, just stop trying to justify/defend what has clearly lead its course and is in the past. What happened, happened. Its the past. Get over it. Move on. Life goes on.

Oh and welcome to the [FC] forums.
Zion
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Post by Zion »

Good point Carbo! Anyone is welcome here but it does seem weird that you came here and opened up all this and it seems to me this is an emotional charged topic. did you not expect people to react to this especial on their own turf? If you truly came here for a clean slate why would you even mention any of this?
Costello
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Post by Costello »

Lady Nova wrote:very well seeing as FC can't see beyond their wgo's like the SF command chain I will say goodbye and and i do hope FC get's what it has coming as karma is a mistress that is fair to all wether they are good or bad and P.S if UFP was honorable it wouldn't have collapsed in on itself forcing you guys to make FC now then good bye and i do hope FC get's what's coming to it because thos in command are to full of their egos it seems to actually think about anything other then their "fleet"

Grow up get a life there's more to life then the fictional Star Trek universe i'm a fan of star trek but i wouldn't diluge myself into thinking a fictional universe as real and real life nothing but a hobby like Sf and FC seems to be :|
Self-preservation.
Janeway
Visitor
Visitor

Post by Janeway »

Lady Nova wrote:(...) Grow up get a life there's more to life then the fictional Star Trek universe i'm a fan of star trek but i wouldn't diluge myself into thinking a fictional universe as real and real life nothing but a hobby like Sf and FC seems to be :|
Says the person who has decided to go out of its way to open up a thread about a subject-matter that most nearly everyone else has forgotten due to its trivial nature. I could end this post with the aforementioned as that would simply be enough to nullify any further responses from you but I feel I must indulge myself in educating someone so deluded into thinking it can debate topics with those who have greater education and more life experience then it can even conceive of.

First and foremost my dear Lady Nova, Federation Command will not be going anywhere. Federation Command was built by and made up of people who are far more successful at life than someone such as yourself who is obviously dwelling somewhere underground hinging on every word typed on the internet. For you see [UFP] didn't collapse through any means of dishonor as you would have one believe, but through the mixing of "inferiors" such as yourself with those who are obviously superior in every conceivable fashion.

Now since it is rather obvious from your writing style that you are in fact a pimpled-face teenage boy who has probably realized he will never be in the same room with the opposite sex unless it's forced upon I must kindly request two things:

1) Please change your name. It makes me really want to slap you. Perhaps enough times to maybe knock some sense into you about the pecking order of society.

2) Don't disgrace our most holy and glorious forums with your presence. Lose this website address.

I know it must hurt for you to realize that not only are you a failure online but a failure in real life as well. However, I can't imagine the pain you must be going through at this realization. I encourage you to go cry in the filth you call a home about the pathetic excuse you call a life and ponder why the world hates you so much.

=)
Signed,
Captain Janeway
Federation Senate
Federation Command
Shroombuck
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Shroombuck »

Lady Nova wrote:Thos picard and shrooms giant egos are making that a hard thing as both holds high ranks in your clan and are acting like spoiled little brats :|
You are an illiterate morbidly obese retarded child whom is befouling our most glorious forums with his bovine excrements.
Picard
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Post by Picard »

Freinds,

I am completely wasted right now. Drunk as fuck and currently on my boat, in my cabin just about to go to sleep. I sincerly hope the chick I invited over won't show up for I just want to fucking sleep.

Retarded person,

FC was created in 2002, it then became UFP and then FC again. Nothing collapsed there was no lapse of time in between all those incarnations. As of Karma, life has already given you the brain power of a 1967 russian soyuz capsule. And since you believe so strongly in it perhaps you should ask yourself why is this so: SF lived on for 15 years and FC/UFP has been around for 10. We fuck Karma in the ass came on her face, glued a 20$ bill to it and told it to take a cab.

Blah blah blah fuck off.
Thank you,