TheMightySpud Oath - IP CHECKED-ACCEPTED

This forum is where new recruits post their allegiance to the Federation Command.

Moderators: Starfleet Security, Federation Council

TheMightySpud
Lieutenant Junior Grade
Lieutenant Junior Grade
STO Handle: @TheMightySpud

TheMightySpud Oath - IP CHECKED-ACCEPTED

Post by TheMightySpud »

I, name, solemnly and sincerely affirm that, on becoming commissioned within FEDERATION COMMAND, I will with the utmost honor, integrity, and respect, be faithful and bear true allegiance to the Constitution and associated Policies, customs and glorious traditions of FEDERATION COMMAND and all lawful orders of the Officers appointed above me, for as long as I remain an Officer.

Main Star Trek game Played: Star Trek Online
Other Star Trek games Played: All (list is too long to type out. :))
Previous Star Trek Fleets Served in: United Brittanian Fleet
Any other information here: In the previous fleet I was a founding member and commanded the UK Contingent. Out of the game I designed, built and maintained the Fleet's website, created Graphics and 'tried' to organise events and activities for the fleet.
Costello
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Re: TheMightySpud Oath

Post by Costello »

Welcome. There is a strong UK contingent here. In fact myself and Shroombuck were watching videos pertaining to the glorious British Empire last evening.
Zion
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Post by Zion »

Welcome to Federation Command. Security will be by shortly per our procedures then you will be assigned.
Bailo
Commodore
Commodore
STO Handle: @Bailo

Post by Bailo »

Welcome to FC!
"I have a sheep doing roofing over at my house, come and drop in. We'll put on Zeppelin and eat cheddar cheese" - Captain Jean-Luc Picard
Shroombuck
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Re: TheMightySpud Oath - IP CHECKED

Post by Shroombuck »

Welcome to our space.

As my confrère Artful mentioned; we have many officers whom hail from the Glorious British Empire. The more we will gain and overtake those from the Colonies, the better.

Once your oath is accepted, you may share in our Glorious Britannic awesomeness.
Zion
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Re: TheMightySpud Oath - IP CHECKED-APPROVED

Post by Zion »

Welcome to Federation Command!

Your Oath has been accepted and assigned the rank of ensign with the First Fleet. You will want to report in here viewforum.php?f=70. Also you will want to look at our Chain of Command http://fedcommand.org/index.php?page=chainofcommand and our constitution http://fedcommand.org/index.php?page=constitution.

Promotions are given out at the beginning of the month based on advancing the fleet by donating, participating, and just having fun.
EVOXSNES
Commander
Commander
STO Handle: sulla@evoxsnes

Re: TheMightySpud Oath - IP CHECKED-ACCEPTED

Post by EVOXSNES »

Welcome to Federation Command!
Delta
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Post by Delta »

Artful wrote:Welcome. There is a strong UK contingent here. In fact myself and Shroombuck were watching videos pertaining to the glorious British Empire last evening.
Do you really have nothing better to do? Surely you must have something on that whiteboard for you to do.
Hartley
Captain
Captain
STO Handle: Kell Perim@M.Hartley

Re: TheMightySpud Oath - IP CHECKED-ACCEPTED

Post by Hartley »

Welcome to the Fleet Spud.
Kind regards,

Hartley
Shroombuck
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Shroombuck »

Delta wrote:
Artful wrote:Welcome. There is a strong UK contingent here. In fact myself and Shroombuck were watching videos pertaining to the glorious British Empire last evening.
Do you really have nothing better to do? Surely you must have something on that whiteboard for you to do.
Aww... Colonistic patriotism.

How delightful indeed.