Maxumus's Oath - IP CHECKED - APPROVED

This forum is where new recruits post their allegiance to the Federation Command.

Moderators: Starfleet Security, Federation Council

Maxumus
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
STO Handle: @maxumus

Maxumus's Oath - IP CHECKED - APPROVED

Post by Maxumus »

I, Maxumus, solemnly and sincerely affirm that, on becoming commissioned within FEDERATION COMMAND, I will with the utmost honor, integrity, and respect, be faithful and bear true allegiance to the Constitution and associated Policies, customs and glorious traditions of FEDERATION COMMAND and all lawful orders of the Officers appointed above me, for as long as I remain an Officer.

1.Main Star Trek game: STO

2.Other Star Trek game(s): I've played all of them or close to it.

3.Previous Star Trek fleet(s) served: Being honest I don't recall. They kicked me because I wasn't on enough.

4.Star Trek Online game handle: Maxumus

5.MSN/YIM/AIM/ICQ/XFire: None of above.

6.Time zone or nation: USA, Florida

7.Other information:

I try and get online every now and then when I get the chance. I've always done things solo for the most part because its hard to sit and play for hrs at one time.
Delta
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Re: Maxumus's Oath

Post by Delta »

Welcome to Federation Command!
Costello
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Post by Costello »

Welcome to FC!
Zion
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Post by Zion »

Welcome!
Shroombuck
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Re: Maxumus's Oath - IP CHECKED

Post by Shroombuck »

Welcome to our glorious space.

Once your oath is accepted, you may share in our awesomeness.
Zion
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Re: Maxumus's Oath - IP CHECKED

Post by Zion »

Welcome to Federation Command!

Your IP has been checked in accordance with our policies, and you have passed the IP checks!

Your oath is hereby approved and you've been given the Forum rank of Ensign. This rank affords authority, with which you can use to excericse your influence in FC. Moving through the ranks allows you to accumulate more authority and influence within our clan. Promotions are usually handed down every month.

You are assigned to the First Fleet, in the Alpha Quadrant. Its a good idea for new personnel to Report In. (link below)

Your access rights will be sorted and you should see the rest of our forum. If you have an questions or problems, I or anyone else can easily help.

Welcome Aboard.

Links:

Report in: http://www.fedcommand.org/forums/viewto ... =70&t=1678

- I suggest you read the following documents. It will help you understand a bit about FC.

Chain Of Command - http://fedcommand.org/index.php?page=chainofcommand
FC Constitution - http://fedcommand.org/index.php?page=constitution
Maxumus
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
STO Handle: @maxumus

Re: Maxumus's Oath - IP CHECKED - APPROVED

Post by Maxumus »

I just wanted to say hello and thanks for letting me join FC. Just to let everyone know I have been playing STO since the beginning over 2 years ago and for the most part I have done it solo. There are times that I just don't have the time to be online for hrs at a time so I play when I can. It does seem like there are alot more missions that require teams so I thought this would be the best way to do some of these. I know playing solo and playing on a team is very different and I will have to learn some of the in's and out of doing it. So I'll thank anyone head of time for helping. Well, house duties calls.
Costello
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Post by Costello »

You're quite welcome. You can be as involved or as independent as it suits you, people will always be happy to team up with you or provide you with advice for the endgame content.
Shroombuck
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Shroombuck »

Artful wrote:You're quite welcome. You can be as involved or as independent as it suits you, people will always be happy to team up with you or provide you with advice for the endgame content.
Yes. We're quite the charitable bunch.
Warfire
Senior Captain
Senior Captain
STO Handle: @LordWarfire

Post by Warfire »

Welcome!