Hello

A place for visitors to drop by and say hello.

Moderators: Starfleet Security, Federation Council

Costello
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Hello

Post by Costello »

Hello all,

Now that I have moved on from FC, I am enjoying a renewed perspective. I see old faces are returning and thus the active roster ebb and flow is back in balance. So I thought I'd check in and see how the fleet is doing.

I made a few posts here and there, so I thought a hello was apropos.
Zion
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Re: Hello

Post by Zion »

Hi Artful! all is good here, how are you?
EVOXSNES
Commander
Commander
STO Handle: sulla@evoxsnes

Post by EVOXSNES »

Hey, hows it going. Catch some Season 7 news? - http://sto.perfectworld.com/news/?p=726221

I know your over it, but it dont hurt to stay informed :P
Picard
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Post by Picard »

Hello Adam. How are things?
Thank you,
Taylynn
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral
STO Handle: sto

Post by Taylynn »

Hey Adam. Nice to see you again. Oh u got those psd's my friend :)
Costello
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Post by Costello »

I am actually playing a little STO here and there. In very short bursts (an hour to two hours) I like it, more than that and I feel drained. Since resigning and putting in place other decisions, my life has taken an auspicious path. I left at the right time, it all meshed with part of a larger plan I had for my life and I am seeing the results.

While I am resigned and have no intention to ever hold a rank again, I don't intend to alienate you all. I have learned a wise lesson and that is to never burn, or neglect the bridges you have built and I will be dropping in, posting on a whim.

Although Season 7 seems like more grinding. The story content and 'fair' routes to rewards I think are a step in the right direction.
Costello
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Post by Costello »

I had a look at some of S7 on tribble. New Romulus looks nice, actually really nice.

Zion
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Post by Zion »

I'm staying away from tribble except for the test weekend for the reward. partly what burned me out on S6
Shroombuck
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Shroombuck »

Hey Adam. It seems we are in the same boat. I decided to lay down my commission as well.

I am glad you are doing all right.
Janeway
Visitor
Visitor

Post by Janeway »

It is good to hear that your master plan is coming together Adam. It makes me happy when I see people that know what they want and they actually go for it. I do hope you continue to see the results you expected.

I however, agree that Season 7 seems like more grinding - the reason why I stopped playing STO in the first place as there's been no real new content. I also don't like the fact that they are removing the four-piece Borg set so people can't use MACO shields and three piece Borg. I have become really fond of that layout. However, I am looking forward to the Vesta-class that is expected to make an appearance. It's about time we get what is basically a science cruiser.

In any case, while I haven't played the Xbox in a long time I do have Halo 4's Limited Edition being shipped and will try to find time to play it. Will Team Artful be making a return?
Signed,
Captain Janeway
Federation Senate
Federation Command