The Glory, the nakedness!

A place for visitors to drop by and say hello.

Moderators: Starfleet Security, Federation Council

Shroombuck
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

The Glory, the nakedness!

Post by Shroombuck »

Hullo Sexy Chicks!

It has been a while since my last visit on these boards. Not much has changed, aside from, so apparently it seems, the increase of activity. I recall the old days when the forums would be full of life and new topics would be created on a regular basis! The old days of Starfleet Command, Bridge Command and Elite Force! Such nostalgic thoughts indeed! I do hope that everyone is all right and that you haven't all ascended into the world of Star Trek Online? Although it's a marvellous game, it just can't beat the legacy games! However, I would add, in all honesty and fairness I have not touched any game since I left this glorious fleet last year.

It seems some ol' timers are still around. Artful regularly visits, presumably to persuade the Most Distinguished Council of Admirals to add him to the Hall of Fame. To no avail; so work harder, you lazy git. Why has he not bothered to re-post an oath? Does Kelbie still think he's the next Steven Spielberg or Francis Ford Coppola? His videos are probably worth balls and the horrible background music still dominates. Has Picard been offered a position on the board of Alcoholics Anonymous (AA) for his continues state of absolute drunkenness? Has Jesse finally bothered to brush up on his linguistic skills or does he still speak some concoction of Australian, New Zealand and whatever other semi-English he bumped upon during his Lord of the Rings-surveys? What about Exeter? Has he finally taken the liberty to finish his god damn souterrain and in-door swimming pool? Where's that party?!

Love,

Shroomy.
Costello
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Re: The Glory, the nakedness!

Post by Costello »

I am indeed around more, as my life is now very much in order, and additionally, Romulans come to Star Trek Online this May. We all know the unending love affair I have with the Warbird -- it shall continue. You know me too well old friend, but I doubt I would be the only appointment given that it is for [UFP] and we are all in the bracket of resigned in that context! I may repost an oath. I do after all have a new signature in the works.

Nice to see you old sport.
Picard
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Post by Picard »

Great to see you Shroombuck! Over the last several months my drunkenness has taken a turn for the worse. Sobriety makes this world so stressful, it's killing me. Fortunately the festive season is just around the corner and I shall endeavor to make it up to the god of Alcoholics.
Thank you,
Carbonizer
Visitor
Visitor

Post by Carbonizer »

My god. He lives!

Shroombuck you old broomstick. Good to know things are well :)
Kaito
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral
STO Handle: Kaito Kun@spydron

Post by Kaito »

Good to hear from you Shroombuck!
Respectfully,

Rear Admiral Kaito
Federation Council
Security Chief

Exeter
Admiral
Admiral

Post by Exeter »

Hello my old friend. Have had nobody around to say m'lord to :)

Nothing much has changed anywhere. I think we to try some global conquest. Sounds disgusting but that always does liven things up.
// signed //
Admiral Exeter

Kaito
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral
STO Handle: Kaito Kun@spydron

Post by Kaito »

Artful stops through, then His Lordship... Now all we need is some Jesse and sprinkle some Janeway on top.

Janeway....where ya at? Bring it back for a visit Janeway !
Respectfully,

Rear Admiral Kaito
Federation Council
Security Chief

Exeter
Admiral
Admiral

Post by Exeter »

No one can ever stay away for long.
// signed //
Admiral Exeter

Shroombuck
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Shroombuck »

Glad you are all doing fine.

It seems Artful has already returned!
Warfire
Senior Captain
Senior Captain
STO Handle: @LordWarfire

Post by Warfire »

The old familiar warmth that the forums bring will seep back into your bones until you can resist no longer. You can feel it already. It's not wee, for once.