Hey Everyone! Janeway's Back!

Make yourself at home: this forum is for visitors and officers who enjoy humour and actuality, you are allowed to speak about anything here within reason.

Moderators: Starfleet Security, Federation Council

Janeway
Visitor
Visitor

Hey Everyone! Janeway's Back!

Post by Janeway »

Oh hey there my lovelies!

It was another lifetime ago when I last graced you with my presence and in truth, I don't remember much of the past few years. But I'm sure my time here was characterized by Blair Waldorf style sass, a sprinkle of Root, and a lot more Blair Waldorf. Though I don't think I'm that crazy - at least not yet. I may have inflicted several mental disorders upon you. It has been known to happen. If you are one of those people may I suggest seeking immediate medical attention? You know, because I'm back and when a legend rises up from the ashes like a glorious phoenix it becomes an event forever burnt into your memories.

Anyways, how is everyone doing? I remember some of you but it seems like there are also a bit of new faces around here. To those new faces I warn: the horror stories about me are true. This is your chance to run. I suggest you use it; it will be the only one you get. :o

I see someone promoted Adam to Fleet Admiral. Now why one God's green Earth would someone promote Adam of all people to Fleet Admiral? :P

I was feeling a bit nostalgic when I stumbled across an email archive with messages from here so I thought I would check in on you all.

However, if you do need someone to overthrow Adam's rule I can happily oblige. In fact, I have prepared several pictorial responses just for Adam (who will likely understand why I chose these particular responses):
Janeway Finding Out Artful Is Fleet Admiral wrote: Image
Janeway's Response to Artful's Response About Being Fleet Admiral wrote: Image
Janeway's Response to Artful's Response to Janeway's Response to Artful's Response About Being Fleet Admiral wrote: Image
Janeway Commences coup' of Artful's Government wrote: Image
*This campaign for Fleet Admiral has been brought to you by Janeway. Janeway - for when you need someone to punch Artful in the face and take control of a government. Who needs an army when you have Janeway. Available Monday - Friday from 6am to 5pm Pacific Time.

**Additional sponsorship and consideration brought to you by Valium. Valium - for when you want to be drunk while on to go. Need to drive? No problem! With Valium, you can enjoy intoxication without being over the legal BAC limit.
Signed,
Captain Janeway
Federation Senate
Federation Command
Costello
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Re: Hey Everyone! Janeway's Back!

Post by Costello »

What an adorable love letter.

Picard
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Post by Picard »

Hey Janeway good to see you! How have you been?! I hope you'll drop by more often ;)
Thank you,
Carbonizer
Visitor
Visitor

Post by Carbonizer »

They always come back. Like that thing you can do with your tongue that no other guy or girl no matter how much she tries to get them to do it, its just not the same.

How are things ? :P
Shroombuck
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Shroombuck »

Janeway wrote:(...) I stumbled across an (...) mail archive (...)
Was it gold?
Kaito
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral
STO Handle: Kaito Kun@spydron

Post by Kaito »

Nice to see you again Janeway. Glad you are doing well!
Respectfully,

Rear Admiral Kaito
Federation Council
Security Chief

Warfire
Senior Captain
Senior Captain
STO Handle: @LordWarfire

Post by Warfire »

Welcome back! Long time no see.
EVOXSNES
Commander
Commander
STO Handle: sulla@evoxsnes

Post by EVOXSNES »

Hey Janeway!
Janeway
Visitor
Visitor

Post by Janeway »

Picard wrote:Hey Janeway good to see you! How have you been?! I hope you'll drop by more often ;)
Hey Picard! I've been doing quite well myself; how have you been doing? I think I was going to stop by a few months ago when I stumbled across the build files for a completed "Legacy Collection" (and apparently excluding the code for leaderboards and removing that horrible, horrible software they called Hamachi) which I had apparently made to leave you all but I don't remember what happened.

I think that may have been the month I had Belgium sprung upon me to go visit a good friend of mine but I don't remember.

In truth, this is probably the first time I've had in a long time where I could have visited you all and while I'll be more available for this week that will most likely be it for a while.
Carbonizer wrote:They always come back. Like that thing you can do with your tongue that no other guy or girl no matter how much she tries to get them to do it, its just not the same.

I can tie a cherry with my tongue :P. But I have no intentions of rejoining FC; my visit was solely by a statistical chance. Of course, now I said that I may have started a chain of inevitable events :P. So no, I am the first that hasn't come back :P.

How are things ? :P
Shroombuck wrote:
Janeway wrote:(...) I stumbled across an (...) mail archive (...)
Was it gold?
Sorry Shroomy, it wasn't gold. It was actually platinum with white gold running across it's outline; has a .995 sterling silver flag with only the finest and most elegant diamonds embroidering the entire design. :lol:
Artful wrote:What an adorable love letter.

I know we're talking on PM but I'll leave this here. Besides, the "Entertainment Forum" needs a little bit more "entertainment."

And to everyone else, except Evo as I'm talking to him on PM as well, "hey! I hope you're doing well as well."
Signed,
Captain Janeway
Federation Senate
Federation Command
Shroombuck
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Shroombuck »