FC?

A place for visitors to drop by and say hello.

Moderators: Starfleet Security, Federation Council

Costello
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Re: FC?

Post by Costello »

Wherever I am is where you should be.
Carbonizer
Visitor
Visitor

Post by Carbonizer »

Wolf wrote:kthxbye.
Crawl back on your hands and knees to whichever [UFP] dictator sent you over here. Ass kissing gets you no where in [FC].
Jesse
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Post by Jesse »

lol good luck with that... They are a really nice clan with lots of good members who respect old returning officers opinions. I am sure you will enjoy it there so much that you will never consider leaving and going to FC. Have fun!
Shroombuck
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Shroombuck »

I am glad that my reputation precedes me. The image of myself which I try to create in my own mind in order that I may love myself is very different from the image which I try to create in the minds of others in order that they may love me.

Ergo: I am loved.

Anyway, who the hell is Wolf?
Costello
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Post by Costello »

People who use 'kthxbye' are generally retarded, think Bailo.
Picard
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Post by Picard »

UFP is unfortunately dead to us..

Relevant post: http://www.fedcommand.org/forums/viewto ... ?f=2&t=353

My reply to it:
Picard wrote:I feel nothing but sadness about this. I believe I speak on behalf of every resigned UFP officer when I say that this is truly a disappointment. Most of us spent years trying to make UFP a better clan, Jesse and I founded UFP out of two fleets we had ourselves created. For 6 years we had only one goal in mind. To make sure UFP lives on long after our retirement, when the moment came we felt we needed to make room for new generations of officers, we retired confident UFP was ready to go on without its founders at the helm. After Fleet Admiral TParis retired some people felt as if they could now behave anyway they wanted. By trying to explain this very problem I exposed it. The first events triggering the now inevitable fall of UFP had begun. Following the disrespect and contempt shown to us we decided that since words had not been successful in making UFP realize its mistakes, actions would. Many senators, including Myself, TParis and Jesse had been quietly giving vital help to UFP. It was a shock to be treated this way by those who not so long ago spoke so highly of us. We no longer had any authority, so there was just no reason to show any respect to those who had given so many years to ensure the fleet’s survival, this attitude would continue to hunt UFP until it had lost everything. As officers continued to resign for various reasons, frustration continued to rise inside UFP, polluting an already tense situation to the point where the downwards spiral could not be stropped. UFP senior officers just didn’t have the proper experience and knowledge needed to run a fleet in order to properly manage the crisis; they took all the wrong decisions and simultaneously revealed their true nature. People filled with ambition and a need for power gained control of key positions, they stopped respecting the constitution and the COC. It took only a few days for those corrupt officers to get rid of all UFP values. It is only then that I realized that the cancer was deeper than I thought and UFP was impossible to save.

I had hoped the events that lead to this post would provide UFP with an opportunity to self-diagnose its problems and to consequently allow those responsible to do a bit of sole-searching as to what their motivations and goals truly are. Instead they choose the easy way, which was to blame us and those who resigned for UFP problems. The United Federation of Planets is now a lawless fleet who lives in continuous negativity, blaming its internal problems on those who were still trying only a few days ago to help it realize that it needed to drastically change course in order to survive.

The plan was originally to create a new fleet and lead it to prosperity; we did not expect so many UFP officers to join us we rather hoped that FC’s success would serve as an inspiration for UFP and an opportunity for it to learn from its mistakes. Once this happened a merger would had been considered to make UFP stronger than it had ever been.

Our UFP is now dead, most if not all the members who ever contributed something significant to the fleet are now part of FC. Those left are mostly those responsible for driving UFP to the ground and turning it into an abomination. They turned years of hard work from all of us into a shitty fleet lead by people like Naruto, who managed not once but twice to drive UFDF to death. They are incompetent people more interested in protecting their friends than ensuring the success of the fleet. There is simply no other way to explain this chain of events. Had they been interested in UFP’s success they would not have alienated their founders, moved domains, insulted their officers and ignored their own rules. It is now our duty to destroy those who obliterated our dear UFP for THEY have destroyed everything it means to be an UFP officer and as long as they survive they dishonour the memory of all those who fought to ensure its survival. FC is our new home and UFP is dead, the abomination that remains is the cancer that killed it. It needs to be incinerated.
Thank you,
TParis
Admiral
Admiral

Post by TParis »

Wolf, your name sounds familar. Good luck with UFP. All of it's longstanding leaders have left.
v/r,
Admiral TParis
Silverado
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander
STO Handle: @silverado_679

Post by Silverado »

Wolf is a commander in UFP.
Picard
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Post by Picard »

At the rate UFP is loosing officers he'll be Admiral in no time. From the look of things he has all the necessary qualifications. The standards are not exactly what they used to be.
Thank you,
Janeway
Visitor
Visitor

Post by Janeway »

TParis wrote:Wolf, your name sounds familar. Good luck with UFP. All of it's longstanding leaders have left.
I think he joined sometime after [UFP] begun its downward plummet as opposed to its downward spiral. In other words, he's one of those officers.

So give him a month or two, he'll be an admiral and probably in charge of the Department of Something Trivial With a Really Long Title to Make It Sound Important. Which of course will be renamed or disbanded a few months later to make it appear that the Council of [UFP] is doing something.

It really is sad that [UFP] has fallen to this level.
Signed,
Captain Janeway
Federation Senate
Federation Command