D'Jay's Oath - IP CHECKED - ACCEPTED

This forum is where new recruits post their allegiance to the Federation Command.

Moderators: Starfleet Security, Federation Council

Exeter
Admiral
Admiral

Re: D'Jay's Oath - IP CHECKED

Post by Exeter »

Previous service in a trek clan. Would you rather be an Ensign?
// signed //
Admiral Exeter

DJay
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by DJay »

ah, just asking. :D
Rest in pieces, Lady B. Stockholm's second fastest Mercedes. (1984-2012) Every time I outrun an Iraqi in his wannabe BMW M5, I'll think of you.
Shroombuck
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Shroombuck »

If you are given a horse as a gift, then you should graciously accept the gift without seeking a closer look.
DJay
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by DJay »

I wasn't aware that a previous rank in another clan was qualification enough to attain a similar rank in FC. I fully expected to start as ensign, but I'm not complaining. On the contrary.
Rest in pieces, Lady B. Stockholm's second fastest Mercedes. (1984-2012) Every time I outrun an Iraqi in his wannabe BMW M5, I'll think of you.
Silverado
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander
STO Handle: @silverado_679

Post by Silverado »

Fair Enough, Head over to engineering when you get the chance and get your signature and awards case done so you can be in proper uniform over here.

Welcome to the Federation Command Team
Costello
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Post by Costello »

DJay wrote:I wasn't aware that a previous rank in another clan was qualification enough to attain a similar rank in FC. I fully expected to start as ensign, but I'm not complaining. On the contrary.
Well, the clan structure is fundamentally the same. Prior experience in one denotes an understanding of the other, in token of which a rank is awarded which we feel is fair, based on that experience.
Shroombuck
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Shroombuck »

Artful wrote:
DJay wrote:I wasn't aware that a previous rank in another clan was qualification enough to attain a similar rank in FC. I fully expected to start as ensign, but I'm not complaining. On the contrary.
Well, the clan structure is fundamentally the same. Prior experience in one denotes an understanding of the other, in token of which a rank is awarded which we feel is fair, based on that experience.
Indeed. We're not as stuck-up as UFP is.