Security ?

Make yourself at home: this forum is for visitors and officers who enjoy humour and actuality, you are allowed to speak about anything here within reason.

Moderators: Starfleet Security, Federation Council

Zion
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Re: Security ?

Post by Zion »

So what's the rules of engagement for heretics and destroyed empty husks (probably not right to hard to quote on my mobile)
Carbonizer
Visitor
Visitor

Post by Carbonizer »

So that means I can argue to the point that my holy and epic banners MUST be pulled down ?

Edit: Nevermind, seems Jesse already (basically) pointed that out in a recent announcement
TParis
Admiral
Admiral

Post by TParis »

Shroombuck wrote:Mwa, a skilled legal professional could invalidate it, regardless; it would be a waste of resources to begin with in my opinion.
There would be nearly zero legal support for a case such as this. Jesse and my work can be considered pro-bono work on behalf of UFP which means UFP owns the copyright. That said, UFP doesnt neccessarily exist as a true organization or a legal entity so perhaps there is something.

The real value is any copyright lawsuit is that UFP doesn't have the funds or resources to fight it so it would likily result in a simply cease and desist order at the least.
v/r,
Admiral TParis
Shroombuck
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Shroombuck »

TParis wrote:
Shroombuck wrote:Mwa, a skilled legal professional could invalidate it, regardless; it would be a waste of resources to begin with in my opinion.
There would be nearly zero legal support for a case such as this. Jesse and my work can be considered pro-bono work on behalf of UFP which means UFP owns the copyright. That said, UFP doesnt neccessarily exist as a true organization or a legal entity so perhaps there is something.

The real value is any copyright lawsuit is that UFP doesn't have the funds or resources to fight it so it would likily result in a simply cease and desist order at the least.
That's right, hence my comment.
Wh1skers
Commander
Commander

Post by Wh1skers »

Oh Delta. How disappointed I am.